tuscl

Latest change

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Tuesday, November 24, 2020 3:08 PM
I have to say, I like the sidebar menu better than the top one. I didn't realize I would like it better until I saw it. :D

21 comments

• EastCoaster
    4 years ago
    OMG, yes. So much better. Very nice! Thanks, founder.
  • Techman
    4 years ago
    I like TOP bar.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Is the menu going to randomly move from side to side now, or is this the permanent position now. It would be kinda cool if it moved. :D
  • founder
    4 years ago
    I like NUDIE bar.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I knew Founder was up to something when I saw the menu bar changing positions every time I visited the site today.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    It's different on a phone. Menu bar on top, My Feed, Messages and What's New at the bottom.
  • founder
    4 years ago
    Scrub, when you click next review, where should it go? Next review in time, for a club, by a user?
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I like the side bar, but not two sidebars. It compresses the content too much.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    I liked that when you clicked on photos (now "stripper photos") you would see the whole photo not just a slice of it. I have enlarged a couple of them lately only to barf up a bit of my morning coffee in my mouth.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    BTW blue scheme is much better; easier on the eyes and not so obvious.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    desertscrub... i agree!
  • founder
    4 years ago
    OK, I made an attempt at "PREV" and "NEXT" on each review. Lemme know what you think
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    ^ I tested them out on a local club review and the PREV/NEXT takes me to a completely random club review (different state/city, and not always posted on the same or following day). Was that on purpose?
  • founder
    4 years ago
    How did you get to that review, eve?
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    nearby strip clubs ---> Wackos (last review: Novemeber 2, 2020). (I see it's sorta fixed now? But now it goes to the next local review in the order it was posted - not just the one club's.)
  • founder
    4 years ago
    OK, it should go to the next review for that listing now.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    @Founder. I started here: [view link], scrolled down to Kentucky/Jefferson County, then opened Blue Diamond in a new tab (Firefox). From there, I chose the first review in the list ([view link]). When I clicked next, I got this one: [view link], which is Tattletale Lounger in Atlanta.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    I have them sorted by most recent review.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    I run Firefox in Private mode.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    it’s nice with a click to go to the next review or the previous review! thanks founder!
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Oh, and I would still like to load larger than a 1MB GIF file.... but, you can't have everything.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion