tuscl

Gummies to the stripclub? any thoughts?

Fullon
clubbing on a budget!!!$!!!
I planning to visit south Florida clubs around the end of December and planning to take my homemade gummies ( yes, I am the cook) inside the clubs; what are your suggestions on this? What would be the best way to sneak them in, as most of the clubs I go to are 420 friendly clubs, but I would usually buy my stuff there, which is not good quality.

13 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Just put them in a Ziploc and in your pocket. I don't see the big deal with this
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    For this particular instance, I have to agree with Icey.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Gummies in a strip club? What kind of strip club are you going to where the strippers take out their dentures before giving you a blow job?
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    When I take gummies to the club, I just put them in an altoids tin. Open tin, she takes gummy, I take gummy. All that's left is actual altoids, which I put on the table for anyone to enjoy.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    The only issue I see with just carrying them in your pocket is if the club does pat downs. But then if they question it, you could just say they're snacks.
  • Chelsea123456
    4 years ago
    I agree with the altoids tin or any type of mint’s container that you can just stick them in.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I buy shirts with this weird thing called a pocket. I put stuff in there ......
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    You could get one of those cigar holders - put the gummies in there - lube it a bit - and slide it in your ass. Once you are in - go to the men’s room - and drop it off in a clean bowl - that doesn’t have auto flush. Then properly disinfect the tube.

Or, you could put them in a tin of mints in your pocket.

• Subraman
    4 years ago
    "I buy shirts with this weird thing called a pocket. I put stuff in there ......"

So you're just going to throw the gummies in there, loose with the rubber bands, paper clips, Werthers, and other things you already have in your pockets?
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    "Here Cinnamon, I have this awesome lemon jack gummy. Okay just wipe off the bits of string and pocket lint. Oh shit is my lucky penny stuck to it?"
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    If gummies go in my pocket they go in alone and in reality if I would lick stripper pussy, but draw the line at eating lint; how fucked up would I be lol. Going through the metal detector at a club a few months back my vape set it off. The bpuncer asled what it was and I told him a flash drive. Thats why I own it; even gets through the airport.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Well if you’re worried about getting by security to let you in during a pat down, make sure you place gummies in Saran Wrap before inserting into your anal cavity. Once inside make sure you go to the bathroom and tip the troll attendant a dollar so he won’t suspect you dumping your gummies out. Note: do not excavate your cavity over the toilet. It could fall in, so place your anal cavity over several toilet paper sheets after you’ve dispensed a half a roll. Reminder about till ing the bathroom troll so he won’t suspect anything. The dollar tip should offset any costs associated with the toilet paper roll being used. Your welcome!
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    "If gummies go in my pocket they go in alone and in reality if I would lick stripper pussy, but draw the line at eating lint; how fucked up would I be lol."

This is one of the most rational things I've read on tuscl all year 🤣
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion