tuscl

tootsies miami

Monday, September 3, 2007 7:24 AM
i was at tootsie this weekend nad there was this really hot latina from orlando..i dont know her name but she was about 5'2" black long hair and a set of real DD's...i was looking for extras but she wasn't havin it...but i saw here up stairs quite a bit...just want to know if anyone succeded with her and give me some tips!!!!!

2 comments

• minnow
    17 years ago
    Paul- I don't know her name either. I also don't know the context of how you popped ?? to her, but I'm surmising that you didn't go "upstairs" with anyone, and wanted aforementioned extras someplace other than upstairs, no?? I have 2 tips for you. 1) Bring more $$$. 2) Lacking $$$, practice charming & wooing dancers in regular area ( eg- getting dancers comfortable enough with you to go "beyond")
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I've never been to Tootsie's in Miami, but I'll offer a tip anyway. Unless you're at an extras club, you have to choose between getting a dance from a girl who looks hot to you and looking for anybody who will do extras. If you're looking for extras, you should understand that you're ruling out most dancers in the club. So forget about focusing on a hot looking girl and expecting her to be among the very few who'll give you a blowjob or whatever, especially when she's never seen you before. That's asking for disappointment. The reason this girl was upstairs so much was probably that guys liked what they saw, gave her a try and enjoyed her dances but weren't insistent on extras.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion