tuscl

Psychology of nudity and dance mileage

8TM
North America
Monday, November 16, 2020 11:33 AM
In many of the nude clubs I’ve been to, the girls will try to get you to pay $40 for a nude dance vs $20 for topless. This is especially a thing in Deja Vu clubs. Never seemed worth it to me...if my dick has to stay in my pants, it’s going to feel the same to me either way. Seems like just another low effort money grab. I really don’t think the girl would give me a better dance. On the other hand, one of my regular clubs is infamous for the city’s no nudity ordinance. The entire bikini area needs to be covered, so that means no nipples and no thongs or string bikinis either. A bunch of the girls have told me they appreciate it and they’d never work in a topless club. But by and large those girls give a way better lap grind than the Deja Vu girls. I wonder if they think they need to “make up” for the lack of nudity. Maybe the girls really are more comfortable grinding their crotch on strangers if they don’t have to show their nipples. Who the hell knows. Obviously this all mainly applies to non extras clubs.

7 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    I think its just more sanitary and comfortable to grind on strangers when a little clothed than when nude
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    🤔 hmm not sure. The advantage of hard grinding if bottoms are on, is that it makes it’s a slight barrier that makes tougher for hands to “slip” anywhere during the dance. I remember somebody from this site gave me light shit saying he “wasn’t one of those LDK guys” LOL wasn’t really my intent, I think I just simply picked up that habit from dealing with aggressive handsy Texans. 😝 So I can kinda see that logic. Idk, I’ve worked in nude environments that were lower and higher contact. There might be something to the OP but I kinda suspect what the norms in area a club is in trumps everything else.
  • xedin5436
    4 years ago
    It's a thing in Rhino clubs as well - a lot of dancers just won't do plain topless dances there, but I agree that a full nude lap dance (as long as it's just a lap dance) doesn't really do so much for me that paying twice as much makes any sense.
  • latinalover69
    4 years ago
    YMWV
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    I've never been a huge fan of "grinding" like that, I guess because I'm not an LDK kinda guy? And in south Florida nude lap dances aren't really a thing, some girls will take off their bottoms but they do so at their discretion as the rules are generally that they keep bottoms on. But, I have noticed when traveling that nude dances tend to keep a bit of a gap between their stuff and my pants. Some areas they use little rags, like the Toronto area comes to mind. Where they do that, they tend to be a bit more on-top of you. I've never paid more for a nude vs topless lapdance because I agree with the premise that its not worth any more to to me. I've told girls in places where nude dances are the norm that they can keep their panties on if they're more comfortable that way. As far as the grinding itself goes, I think its kinda obvious is it not? What stripper wants to grind her naked pussy on some dudes pants? Especially considering hers could easily be the 5th one there in the past hour. And who wants that? Last thing I want is girls juice on my pants. If my pants are coming off, its a whole different discussion.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    I generally ask for a topless only dance, and see no benefit in paying more for all nude. As I said to a dancer (in a recent review), "I'm not going there, I prefer to focus my lusting on where I can go." I like to keep the situation (dance) on a fantasy level, for me all nude it a bit too real. I understand others feel differently. No pun intended.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I agree I don't really the nude stuff for extra money. Not worth it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion