tuscl

Words with Friends: A potential hook up site?

Electronman
Too much of a good thing is never enough
Tuesday, November 10, 2020 10:02 PM
Anyone on here play Words with Friends, the online scrabble game? You can play remote scrabble games, including with people that you challenge you (or you challenge them) even if you do not know them personally. Over the past week, I've had two people challenge me who had photos of smoking hot women in their profile. They were terrible players but used the game to start a conversation. Both eventually moved the conversation to the suggestion that we share photos. I might be tempted to arrange an in person meeting (safe location!) with a hot woman that I met on a scrabble game, but both of these women (or at least purported women) were hundreds of miles distant from my home. I told them that I had no interest in sharing photos. Anyone have any experience with meeting women via online games? Is this some kind of new scam to sell photos?

12 comments

• Eve
    4 years ago
    I can also vouch for Duolingo. Get one friend request a day and ain't none of them girls.
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    Duolingo also? I was curious as to how they would monetize this type transaction. It makes sense that it is bait for a paid subscription service such as Onlyfans. This seems like a very inefficient way to market this type of online photo service. On the other hand, I do know someone who developed a friends with benefits relationship from someone he met while playing Words with Friends.
  • 8TM
    4 years ago
    Sounds like spam bait for a cam site. I’m on an app similar to Duolingo and almost all my friends on the app are women, but none of them live anywhere near me. If you’re single and totally sure about wanting to find a girl who wants a green card marriage, it might be worth a shot.
  • tin man
    4 years ago
    I've gotten action, and also started an affair from words with friends. Highly recommend. Just do your due diligence as always.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I haven't heard anything about WWF since 2012. I didn't even think the app was still a thing, let alone a thing to utilize casual hookups with.
  • ancientlurker
    4 years ago
    ^^ Set the wayback machine
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Words with friends is a hook up app for a certain kind of bored married milf. Basically you play, you chat and eventually if she decides you aren't creepy she can escalate. Unfortunately there's no location settings so it ends up being anywhere in the US.
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    JamesSD has identified the problem. Location is not included in the information about each player. Thus you need to screen to see if a player lives in your area of the country. I need a dictionary of naughty and suggestive words to play in this scrabble ap.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Some of these lady teachers getting pinched for sleeping with students aren't meeting them from their workplace. I remember at least three news stories that said they met on Quora.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Holy shit! I play daily. Never thought to ask for a blow job meet and greet. Gonna give it a try!
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    Word
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Remember, Nidan: pics or it didn't happen
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion