tuscl

Protect you testicles from the effects of Covid-19

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
This is just one more reason to protect yourself from Covid-19.

https://www.insidehook.com/daily_brief/h…

While it’s unclear how exactly COVID-19 might affect fertility, Ramasamy suggested effects of some kind are likely to become apparent in some male COVID-19 patients down the line.

“I’m fairly certain, just like mumps, about 20 to 30 percent of men are going to have some sort of affected fertility in their future,” said Ramasamy.

Based on the new research, Ramasamy also suggested men who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are experiencing testicular pain should be seen by a urologist.

“Testicular pain along with other symptoms could be a sign that COVID-19 has entered the testis,” said Ramasamy.

15 comments

• joker44
    4 years ago
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    should I start putting a mask on my junk when I go out?
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    maybe just wrap them in Glad-wrap or Aluminum Foil?
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    More unsubstantiated fear mongering.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    That is pretty funny if it is true. U fuckers don't need to be able to make babies 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    "U fuckers don't need to be able to make babies"

- that is an extremely accurate statement.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Blah is correct. It’s funny - and we don’t need to make more babies!
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    Wonder how many people are thinking "humm, free vasectomy"

Not sure if its fear mongering, or just plain bad science & sensationalist reporting. They are talking about a sample size of 9. 6 positive and 3 negative. Statistical analysis on a sample size that small isn't really worth much. The only conclusion you can really draw here is that it might be worth doing a real study on, assuming COVID19 will be with us for a while like most seem to think.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    You should always protect your testicles COVID-19 or no COVID-19
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Does this mean no more dog in the bathtub?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    To those with the mental ineptitude to comprehend this. Medicine is a practice not a science. Its built upon. But then your virus denial is based purely on your adherence to the Trump personality cult.

Any kind of systemic blood clotting will have repercussions on your organs including your reproductive organs
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Sorry Baby, no deep throat. Can't risk you gagging and coughing on my precious balls.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Wah I got covid and as a progressive whiny bitch its really important to ..... How do ppl live life in a state of fear and still pretend its worth living.....
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Now people won't know if they should get a COVID test or an STD test.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I never got a vasectomy and the Covidectomy will have to suffice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion