tuscl

Do you prefer different clubs for different activities?

I just wrote elsewhere that I don't much care for a particular GC but I realize that's not entirely accurate. If I just want to stop in for a drink and maybe a little conversation and to watch some stage dancing, it's a very nice place. But if I'm looking to spend some private time with a lady and get some good LDs, I'll go elsewhere. Do others visit different clubs depending on what they're in the mood for, or do you have one favorite place regardless of your objective?

10 comments

• racejeff
    17 years ago
    Yes, I have a couple of clubs that are only acceptable as look and drink clubs but they aren't as convenient in location so I've found tyhat I seldom go there.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Yes, I go to my favorite club, 240 miles away for high contact lap dances and I get them. I only go to one of the 40+ Atlanta clubs when I need a strip club fix. I go just for the eye candy. Some times I get a little more than the standard air dance but I don't go looking for it or expecting it.
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    Absolutely! I prefer topless dives to hang out with friends, drink beer, and get some mild lapdances. The nude clubs are for me to visit solo, with the only intention to focus on the girls, drink diet soda, and get some serious mileage.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I go to my favorite club for the high contact lapdances, my second favorite club because it's close and has the best looking girls of any club I go to regularly, my third favorite club for a different variety of eye candy, and other clubs just for variety's sake.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I do go to different clubs for different activities. I visit a nude club just to watch the nude girls. Dances are high priced and so is the beer. Another club has great looking girls and very reasonable table dances and they serve reasonably priced beer until late at night. Then another club has lots of dancers wanting dances and a number will offer better dance prices than the overpriced clubs. No one club seems to have it all.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Not really. I always go for basically the same activity. I go to different clubs depending on which ones are getting a little old and which are due for another visit. When I'm in the mood for just a drink and some conversation, or to hang out with friends, I go to a regular bar.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Like lopaw, I have my "fun" drinking & lapping clubs like Hip Hugger in Kokomo. But, if (LMAO) and when I'm ready for some serious FS mileage, you'll find me heading to good ole' Diva's in Kokomo. Diva's is not a club you want to sit back & relax at.

Same with Cleveland, Gigi's Lounge for drinking, talking, laughing, mild laps with some touching, but off to Fox's Den for WILD & ABANDON mileage!

Used to be the same way in Memphis. Couple clubs to get my 'motor running' then off to the ole' Tunica Cabaret or Platinum Plus for the oil change and tune-up!!! :-)
  • Yoda
    17 years ago
    Yes and no. I go to Providence clubs when I want full contact and Mass clubs when I just want to chill and can handle minimal contact....accept for the gal who gives full service in the CR at one mass club.
    By and large I go to specific clubs when I feel like seeing a particular girl. I seldom go just to hang out.
  • nj_pete
    17 years ago
    Yes, different club types furfill differnt needs, for examle you donlt go to Playhouse Lounge in NJ for the eyecandy or to relax and enjoy a drink and a show. You donlt go to Club Risque in Bristol PA for a high milage experience, several times I've gone to both of thoise ckubs in the same evening.
    On business trips I've gone to some clubs for the food, plus the eye candy.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    NJ_pete, I have gone to Club Risque for mileage, I've had some pretty good mileage there. In fact it's a lot higher than a lot of clubs that I know and it's just about the level that I prefer. But I guess it depends on your definition of high mileage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion