Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

BJ & FS

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

What does it mean in a review when the guy says Billie Joel or Frank Sinatra. I can't find it in the glossary. It is so confusing. I'm sure very few other people have figured it our either.

Please help.

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Ohio and Detroit mongers have just been in a real passionate mood to hear music lately.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

It means they are old-school

Profile picture for K
K
•

you must be Uncle LEO. Everyone else knows

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

Now I'm jealous cause all I ever get is a Hugh Jackman!

Profile picture for joker44
joker44
•

It means that dementia is creeping up on you, old timer.

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

Or... there were 10 girls in the club, 9 white and one Asian on November 1 at 10p. I won’t give names but the Asian blew me for $200.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

@K, that's Godfather LEO. (Although it doesn't have the same ring to it.)

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

I've ordered you a new decoder ring. It should be here in a few days.

Profile picture for RockAllNight
RockAllNight
•

misterorange - Hugh Jackman? I always thought it was Hank Jr.

Profile picture for Drunken Saguaro
Drunken Saguaro
•

Our local clubs don’t play music, they only show old sports re-runs. I once had a Barry Bonds Bruce Jenner. Also had a Brian Bosworth Bo Jackson. And a Bill Belichick Barret Jackman. Horace Jones is always on. Still chasing the old Fred Savage though, or a Frank Stallone, if you prefer (sometimes they play 90’s sitcoms and B list movies). peoplebyinitials.com

Profile picture for Dave_Anderson
Dave_Anderson
•

What's an Elton John?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Drunken Sagauro I’m a bit concerned about the clubs you seem to frequent.

If you are encountering a Bruce Jenner - I’m hoping it’s not from a tranny. LOL!

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Like LE doesn't know exactly what is going on in these clubs.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Right, and he actually gave her 200 roses for the meeting with Frank Sinatra. Where's your sense of humor people?

Profile picture for 623
623
•

Seems like everyone is amused except scrubby

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement