tuscl
2001 Odyssey
2309 N Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa, FL 33607

Getting Reviewed A Lot Lately.

Eve
Where there's a hole, there's a way. [HIATUS]
Thursday, October 22, 2020 5:10 PM
And now I laugh my ass off every time I see one because I already know what shitstorm is going to spark if they get approved. šŸ¤£

19 comments

• nicespice
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    Yesss last time I went to that club it was an automatic turn away and I was in there for all of less than a minute. But Iā€™m going to make it my mission to eventually get into that club so that if nothing else, I can help contribute to the šŸ’„ šŸ’„ šŸ˜‡
  • Eve
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    I've only been there once (like 3ish years ago?), but it was stupidly shoulder-to-shoulder crowded, so I was a bit too uncomfortable to sample any of their services. Since our first times weren't remarkable, maybe we can check it out together and double stroke the fire.
  • nicespice
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    Also, I want the like button again. This thread is one of the reasons.
  • Eve
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    I meant stoke, but stroke works too.
  • nicespice
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    Yeeess I do wanna meet you one day. The others on this site who Iā€™ve met who have met you have a really good opinion of you too
  • Eve
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    You can like this thread with your heart until (if) we get it back. Imagine the shit we could do just to spite some select TUSCLers. I'll try not to be on year-long hiatus again whenever you do come back down here.
  • doctorevil
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    Yes, great thread. 2001 is far from my favorite club, but I have been there a number of times over the years, the first time in the mid to late 90s, most recently about a year ago. Itā€™s always had good looking girls and decent quality dances.
  • Eve
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    There's definitely some reverse psychology in play every time I look at this listing. Every time someone screams, shouts, and curses about how awful the club is, it kinda makes me want to go and give it another chance.
  • mike710
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    I've been there when I couldn't get a ride from the parking lot at Scores and saw a shitload of taxis at 2001 across the street. Even a few of them gave me crap that I didn't walk out of the door to them. Glad I've switched to rideshare since then
  • minnow
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    Thanks for starting thread, Eve. In case you hadn't noticed, mikey m is obsessed with trashing club at every turn, dating back to my July 2016 review of club. He probably went as far as to create 2 other aliases, "Flo3rida", and "SoulManEighties" (mostly active 2018) to trash the club. All 3 have remarkably similar writing styles and fixations. I'd recommend [view link] website for reviewing dancer shift prior to club visit. Even if you're not a VIP member (unlimited stage and dressing room cam viewing), once you've gone through the "I'm 18 gate", click on "girls in club" to view shift.
  • Muddy
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    I checked that site out, who was that super hot blonde with the big tits? Why can't these girls be there when I'm fucking there.
  • gammanu95
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    The one time I went there, I got hooked by Michelle. I'll give her credit for her hustle. I was in private with her my whole time there. When I walked in, it was empty. There was maybe one other custie, and no other dancers I recall. When I left there was an 8-9 hottie dancing and almost no seating available.
  • skibum609
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    I used to go to Tampa 2-3 times a year so I have been here a lot. Mediocre imo.
  • datinman
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    I have been to 2001 several times. I don't understand the hate. It is certainly tame compared to most Florida clubs further south, but interacting with nude women beats sitting in my hotel room watching TV.
  • rickdugan
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    Honestly my experience there some years back was similar to Mikeym's comments. It felt like a high hustle tourist trap. When I did take a girl into the LD area, she put a towel on my damned lap and was upselling from the moment she started to the moment I walked out of the LD room. Then on the main floor I had to do what I rarely need to in most clubs, which is tell a girl point blank that I didn't find her attractive. No thank you and other polite refusals were just not working. It was the icing on the shitcake. Places like 2001 are why I club in Pasco County when I visit Tampa. Heck the last time I had a job there I stayed in Pasco and commuted into the city.
  • Eve
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    Tampa just seems so hot/cold/yes/no when it comes to their business seasons. I still have yet to figure out when is the best time to visit there, because with my last few stops in the city the clubs were pretty slow - and I saw on 2001's live site that they were slacking too. I'm just waiting on the day the poor guy legit tries to hire a lawyer to remove the club from the entire internet. Maybe it's because they're tourists (and 1 or 2 locals), but contrary to what the majority of TUSCLers say, every time I've spoken to a normie/civvie about 2001, most of them said it's the best place to be - second to Mons. Interesting how the perspectives contrast.
  • BabyDoc
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    My experience at 2001 is dated by about 10 years but I used to go fairly often to visit a particular dancer. I donā€™t make a habit of going to non-alcohol places but fortunately for me my favorite kept a bottle in the DR and I never went dry. When we werenā€™t in the LD area we used to like to sit on the bench seating against the back wall drinking and laughing at the other dancers and customers. I would guess if he was there at the time that we must have laughed at @mikeym, a lot. Guy definitely has a screw loose and an axe to grind with 2001. If I donā€™t like a place I donā€™t keep going backā€¦ My preference was on the other side of the street at Scores but 2001 was OK (much better experience than Mons IMO). They had a good turnover of dancers, good all nude stage work, consistently high mileage and yes there were some aggressive ROBs but they were the minority and easily avoided by any experienced monger.
  • BabyDoc
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    LMAO. Read the commentsā€¦. Somebody needs a nap. [view link] This is my favorite part: ā€œThis is has not happened once or twice but multiple times through the years. I've wasted tens of thousands of dollars at the Dale Mabry shit hole that could have gone to my current retirement.ā€ Whatā€™s the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Iā€™m dying hereā€¦ LMFAO
  • Longball300
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    Been to 2001 mebbe 10-12 times over the years? Couple times yeah, so crowded had to leave. Couple times had a lot of fun.... others not so much. Like all clubs it's all about targeting and luck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion