tuscl

VIP rooms what’s your experience?

I recently visited this club while touring with a friend. As someone new to SCs, I tried the $40 dances and the 3-for-$100 options. Lots of attractive dancers, but I was particularly drawn to one in particular . I did both the 30-minute VIP ($500) and the 1-hour VIP ($1,000), where you can get drinks, party favors, and be fully undressed in a private room. They hinted at FS, but due to interruptions and the vibe feeling “forced,” nothing happened. I’m new to this and wonder if my expectations were off. Has anyone else had a similar experience ?

3 comments

• Rod8432
    16 days ago
    Yes. Bottom line - Stick w/the 3/$100 option.
  • minnow
    15 days ago
    Welcome to tuscl, newb. I see you took my input on VIP rejection (not a review, post in community). If you want VIP credit, submissions need to be longer/more detailed.

I suspect some reviewers tagged you for naming dancer name and implied specific act. Fyi, I've never bought dances from your named dancer, she's not high on my wish list, so we have different tastes. I suspect that you had "beer goggles" by going drinking with your buds.

I also second Rod's advice until you develop a good reference frame for what constitutes a real good dance. I personally don't take any dancer to VIP unless test drive is good. I don't mean an exact duplicate of what you wish to do in VIP, but focus on what she actually does, not what she says.
  • Aceuhspadez
    15 days ago
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I was tagged for incoherent. And yes, I appreciate all help and feedback. Also apologies if getting too specific. I thought more specifics is better but perhaps it was the wrong type of specifics. I did have a few drinks, but wasn’t too drunk. I was curious about what went on in VIP as a newb. There wasn’t many ebony to choose from there, I would say her personality more so grew on me. Have you heard of her actually doing what I was looking for?

Also can you help me understand a bit more what you mean concerning what constitues as a good dance? I did 3-4 songs with her and enjoyed it. Unless you are saying the dance will let you know how far she will truly go.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion