Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What do you think? I think she’s a Goddess

Studme53
Studme53126102

Pennsylvania

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for Michigan
Michigan
•

Fake tits. Pass.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

No thank you. Pass.

Profile picture for dirtyburt
dirtyburt
•

Studme, I'm in..........Let's go.

Profile picture for anthony6613
anthony6613
•

No. Not my type

Profile picture for elmer
elmer
•

That would be a strong no for me

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

She's too masculine-looking

Profile picture for latinalover69
latinalover69
•

ok we get it you like ultra lean chicas with no ass no hips and hard as rock blot ons. Have fun.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Pass.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Girls supposed to be squishy

Profile picture for yankeez4lif
yankeez4lif
•

No for me. Real women have curves,

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

She looks like a manly muscle bound freak. Is she a bouncer at a club?

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Is that Brian the drag queen?

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Borderline.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Interesting. I find her incredible sexy - beyond a 10, but a lot of you guys don’t. I think she’s very feminine. I don’t like steroid looking bulky muscle women but I love the lean and defined look. The big fake cans are great too.

Profile picture for prevert
prevert
•

Maybe without the fake boobs or less overdone ones assuming they are fake that is. A hardbody can be fun or at least that’s what the girls tell me.

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

If she danced I'd be first in line for a dance.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Nice tits

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement