Went to a total dive bar in town during the afternoon today. While I was walking in I ran into a high school friend I haven’t seen in 30 years and smoked a joint with him. $3 milller lite bottles. Tons of funny graffiti in bathroom including something I’d consider art but I couldn’t take a picture because a guy was taking a piss right there. Couple making out at the bar right next to guy reading a book. Everyone going wild during Phillies game. Great time. I was high as fuck the whole time.


Replies (1)
'💃💃💃~ ~ ~ 🐒 🐒 🐒 $ your bar is generous to let you have a good time like that, maybe I could get drunk there, feeling the buzz is always nice, & they will let me smoke as well! How is the music? I could bring a girl there just like I would bring her @ the sc ~ ~ ~ must be fun, good bootleg bars! I wouldn't get kicked out mi friend 👍
Join the conversation
Sign in to reply to this discussion.