tuscl

second confirmed case of coronavirus reinfection in which the patient was sicker

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
Monday, October 12, 2020 4:40 PM
Title couldn’t say it all;

“second confirmed case of coronavirus reinfection in which the patient was sicker the second time.”

“Scientists Confirm Nevada Man Was Infected Twice With Coronavirus”

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus…

6 comments

• rl27
    4 years ago
    Sounds similar to can happen where you get a mild case of the flu, but your immune system doesn't fully ramp up and and a month or so later you get it worse.. Could also be a second strain of the virus.

Happened to me back in 1984, the flu hit me somewhat mildly, went back to school a bit too early and either got it again or a different strain and this time was sick for three weeks, lost nearly 30lbs, and it took 7 months to get back to normal strength.
  • BAngus
    4 years ago
    I had the same thing happen to me back when I was a teenager. Although my second recovery wasn't 7 months, man that's brutal! I've been much better about finishing the course of meds since then.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    The people underestimating the virus are gonna be responsible and regretful when the second wave hits
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Who cares. 330 million people in the country.
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    skifredo finally says something sensible. Too damn many hairless apes in this world. Fuck Covid. We need a disease that can kill more apes.

C’mon you crazy ass pangolins - surely you have an even nastier disease to share! Bonus points if it also kills homeless crabs that pollute strip club message boards with their nonsense. ROAR!!!
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    BAngus, part of the problem then as now was schools being more interested in attendance than safety of their students. Many schools got shut down for about a week, and several schools were decontaminated.

Funny thing was when I went back I noticed several of the windows had been boarded up, and when we came back the first day after reopening several of us made comment on this. One of the teachers heard us and said, "you missed all the fun, we had to remove about one quarter of the windows to air out the school." Found out later they also got cited for having too many unopenable windows.

In other words politicians and bureaucrats never learn.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion