tuscl

Girls how did you decide to be a stripper?

THE CHAINDOG
Massachusetts
Monday, October 12, 2020 7:59 AM
How old were you? And what did you do before dancing?

6 comments

• IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    They wanted to get on a winning team
  • JessiD
    4 years ago
    I knew I wanted to be a dancer when I saw the Motley Crue video for Girls Girls Girls when I was a kid, lol. They were so gorgeous and knew that's what I wanted to be when I grew up. Didn't take the plunge til I was 27 but it was definitely the best decision I ever made. Before dancing I worked in restaurants and at the front desk of a Hilton. Dancing is waaaaay better 😃
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Short answer: I was 22 and doing occasional art commissions before because I was a former starving art student. Lived with grandparents, so I had no general expenses. Wanted to strip for a long time, but couldn't because no car/no cover story/wasn't earning enough to afford said car or even general stripper expenses. Long answer: [view link]
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Like Eve, also 22 years old. Had seriously started considering it when I was 19 after I went to a club for the first time. Thought the dancers I met there were pretty cool and seemed so down-to-earth and nice. Not like whatever media image of a “stripper” was like. Spent the beforehand time in school. And working some hourly blah jobs. One year prior, figured I’d buy a “stripper teaching” course as a way to figure if I was cut out for it. It was mostly geared towards conversation and gentlemen’s clubs. Turned out in retrospect not to be perfectly aligned with what I was going for, but it gave me enough false confidence to start. Plus I had a friend from high school who had started dancing recently, so I went with her to her club and started out there.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    story of an old fave of mine. she was working part time at an office making $9 an hour. this was about 8 years ago. she was days away from getting kicked out of her apartment and heading to a homeless shelter. her best friend said to her, "look, you got a pretty face, have a nice body. why don't you come with me tonight to the club i work at?' her very first night she made 2 grand.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Interesting. Thanks for sharing
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion