tuscl

Michigan Dayshift dancers

Hey who are the best dancers to see at dayshift at the Michigan strip clubs nowadays.
Drop name of club and dancers.. Dayshift only. Thanks

5 comments

• Mate27
    4 years ago
    I heard Go Fuck Yourself is a pretty popular dayshift dancer at the Fight Club. Her sister Stick It UP Your Ass and Sneeze likes to join in on the fun sometimes, but that’ll cost you extra.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    It seems like all of your reviews are Detroit-based. I’m surprised you don’t already have a couple in mind that you wouldn’t be opposed to seeing again.

My guess is that, post-covid, lineups are a bit screwy. I remember on one particular Facebook group a couple of months ago there were a lot of a lot of baby strippers from Detroit on there asking questions.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    lol. Maybe try this as a PM to Detroit locals so we don't have to read all the unfriendly replies.
  • aham5
    4 years ago
    Are you looking to branch out from your repetitive reviews of Cricket and BTs? Are you constrained to a 2 mile radius of downtown Dearborn? If not..... if you're into milfy 30somethings white girls...... Shelly at FC or Harley at Subis are memorable to me.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    I am dumpin a load in your basement shithead 💩💩💩💩💩
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion