tuscl

Who wants to set up Skibum’s asswhoopin

WavvyCain
Degenerate gambler and virgin
Friday, October 9, 2020 7:53 AM
Quote from the man himself

“Any time you want that smirk slapped off your ugly face I would be happy to do so. Assholes like you are tough on a keyboard only. I am out and about and unlike you don't need to hide anything about me and my beliefs”

15 comments

• WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I need dat action. Set it up!
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    ^L
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Oh nah don’t chicken out now. U can take my nickname that winex calls me.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I can smell your fear from 1,000 miles away.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Lol nigga do u know how easy a trip to Mass is? I just booked 2 this morning for Houston and Los Angeles. I will gladly add Massachusetts to that list.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Nice time of year to be here. Let me know when you arrive.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Lol u ain’t gonna meet up cause u a pussy idc if u a lawyer or not your mouth gonna cause u harm and that ain’t my problem thats ya wife’s. She need to throw better pussy and keep u in line!
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Buh bye loudmouth coward and fraud.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Lol u the coward drop the city and I’m there. Been meaning to try some clam chowder up that way anyways.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Ipswich.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago

Rofl no wonder u hate black people and misjudge them, u don’t know any 😂😂😂

“The racial makeup of the town is 97.60% White, 0.39% African American”
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Wanting to beat up old people is low. You should be helping him cross tbe street to tge kkk rally lulz
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    You didn't ask me where I lived stupid. You ignorantly said "drop the city", so I chose the one where I go for fried clams since you mentioned clam chowder moron. Why do you feel the need to try to be a bigger loser than Breh Icey?
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    I think breh and windex are the same person thinking hes smart having troll profiles argue opposing positions.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    When you’re in LA, drive East to AZ ma ever a taste of some whoop ass coming at you like a bucket of knee caps and elbows. Course with all the conceal carry folks around here, best you shit that pie hole of yours or else you’ll end up being another reason for BLM to loot and riot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion