tuscl

I hope Randommember is okay

crazyjoe
Colorado
Wednesday, October 7, 2020 7:45 AM
[view link] ^ i hope he is finding a new place to live without much trouble. The city of Denver is getting serious about these homeless sweeps

10 comments

• crazyjoe
    4 years ago
    I noticed he has not posted in a Few days
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    It's all the Potheads. I have friends that live in Denver. Colorado was one of the first states to open up Mary Jane. So tons of people moved there so they could smoke weed. Didn't have any plan for a job, just wanted to smoke pot. Those people still don't have jobs and it's been a couple of years.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Not entirely sure legal weed is all to blame. Might be a factor, but I think there’s other things too. Marijuana is still illegal in Austin, but there has always been a blatant homeless population too. They are so obnoxious when you’re at a stoplight on a frontage road and they get in front of you, and wipe the car down with a dirty windshield cleaner in the hopes of a tip. Then meanwhile the light turns green and they are taking their sweet time to move. 😩 Then I was over there a couple of months ago, and they have gotten even more bold and blatant. The tents are way more visible than they used to be. Why somebody homeless would want to hang out in 100+ degree weather is beyond me though when you could hang out on the west coast.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Also, LOL @crazyjoe 🤣
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    In the winter the homeless move to Vegas.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    @Warrior- I haven't smoked weed since middle-school -- but even wildly stoned as an 8th grader I could at least read a fucking graph, baldy. ;) ;) Family law is one of those professions where getting stoned is probably a necessity to keep from going insane.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ^ Glad you seem to be okay, Rando. I will probably make a trip to Austin sometime this winter. If you would like to ride with me, I’ll drop you off somewhere near a freeway over there. Most nights it’s like 40 or 50 degrees so you will be less likely to freeze to death out in your tent. Let me know if you’re interested.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Getting stoned is my favorite thing in life. Kind of funny that it didn't fuck up my life too badly.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    So sorry to hear this Randommember, did your sufar daddy ophthalmologist stop your allowance? Awwe this sucks! If you panhandle real hard and get enough money up, I will cum and comfort you... 😉
  • 48-Cowboy
    4 years ago
    Where is your horse randommember? If you got your horse and a crock of beans, life is perfect with a little wind breaking your back
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion