tuscl

Tampa visit . Advice

aham5
I've got a bad feeling about this.
Tuesday, October 6, 2020 11:07 AM
Visiting Tampa area in a few weeks. Probably will hit a couple dayshift visits and at least 2 nights.

I've read reviews. Narrowed options down to :

Scarletts
Gold club

Oz
Oasis
Atlantis
Diamond Dolls

Any that I'm missing?
Places to avoid? A couple of them don't have much for post covid reviews.

10 comments

• mike710
    4 years ago
    I've always had fun at Bare Assets in Pasco County. Those clubs up there are nude with alcohol.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    X2 on Bare Assets; a must go.

After that I concur on Scarlett's, Oz and Diamond Dolls.

Wonder what the "new" Mons Venus is like and is it worth a stop.
  • aham5
    4 years ago
    Might venture north to Bare Assets. Only 1 post covid review from August though, it wasn't flattering.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    All clubs, just about anywhere, are still going to be hit and miss. In August and September, they still had some level of lockdown rules. I believe most of Florida is now open to full capacity with regards to bars. I think they had some lame rule about any alcohol had to be drank in your car until recently.

That being said, there is no telling what the dancer situation is.

During day shift on weekends, there was a very hot bartender named Rachel that would drink with you and entertain you. It made it a little better when the amount of dancers was slim on a Sunday afternoon early.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    Also, if you find a girl you like here, OTC has been available. From the sounds I've heard in VIP, I wasn't the only one having fun.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    The Mons Venus is worth a stop. But it is a very different club now. Gone are the benches that lined the outer walls. Replaced by private booths. Increased your cost a little. But the weird rules are not enforced at all now. I didn't get extras, but I"m sure quick hand jobs or even BJs could happen now. The girl are still hot.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    But only go to the Mons at night. The dayshift is virtually non-existent.
  • shanny72
    4 years ago
    Day shift Diamond Dolls, Gold Club, Oz, Scarletts

All are good. But mostly towards the end of the week
  • RandomName111
    4 years ago
    This is fantastic news about Mons! Will have to give that a shot on my next trip down.
  • codemonkey
    4 years ago
    That is very interesting news about Mons. Hope Warrior isn't shitting us!

I'll add another vote for Bare Assets in Pasco County.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion