Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Which one are you? ;)

Daybreaker

I can make or break your day 😏

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Interesting

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•
  1. Not getting any pussy at home

  2. Need to be in more than one pussy

  3. No reason, I just like lots of pussy

Cliff notes version.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

None of the above. My wife knew about my hobby before we even started dating and as we are both free to explore its not an issue. Sexual jealousy is a totally fucked up reason to ruin a great relationship, especially for older folks.

Profile picture for Daybreaker
Daybreaker
•

Yeah I feel like after being on tuscl there's a little more nuance than what she's saying. People definitely fall into those categories, but there are outliers.

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

@Skibum - if your wife know and is ok with it, it isn’t cheating.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I was number 3. I was a definite fool - and I knew it would catch up with me.

I’m so fortunate to have found this internet support group! The Ultimate Skank Chasing and Lusting group...

Profile picture for Daybreaker
Daybreaker
•

Skibum, you have the ideal situation! I love it.

W
wallanon
•

That third category was lazy.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement