tuscl

Do Dancers Gossip?

BBBC
Fucking Pussy into J.E.L.L.O
Monday, October 5, 2020 9:01 PM
Rickdugan and I went to a club recently and got a VIP together with a female dancer. He is still on this kick of trying to act like he is straight you know. He insisted the dancer grind on us until we both did an ldk. Then she asked us if we were both going home after that. Ricky said hell no and kicked the dancer out of the VIP with a generous tip. Then he and I went at it like rabbits until the bouncer came in there. He was getting excited about playing bouncer but luckily I got him out of there before the cops got called. Do you think the dancers were gossiping about us? We were both so horny we didn't make it back to my place before we were fucking like rabbits again. Then we played bouncer until the sun came up. The details are for us to know and not for you boys. 😉

4 comments

• Slapper01
    4 years ago
    They definitely do. I learned a lot of interesting information from the dancers I dated and their friends. Not just about the customers, but also about the other dancers, the staff, and the managers.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    @BBBC I only do this (gossiping) with you. 😉
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    You got it spices!
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    How is it that a Juice alias posts this discussion without any misused words? He even used the proper form of “there”! 2020 really is a bizarre year!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion