Trump has covid 19 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤑

IceyLoco
But at least a nigga, nigga rich
Thursday, October 1, 2020 10:48 PM
The irony 🤣🤣🤣 Hope he rots in hell before the elections

46 comments

• PredragDr
    4 years ago
    Not a big deal. You aren't a true world leader until you get the 'rona. I am frankly surprised he had not had it earlier given all his traveling.
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    This means that he was probably infected during the shit show debate on Tuesday night. Wouldn't it be ironic if both candidates were in quarantine. Even though I think he seriously mismanaged the pandemic, I do wish Trump a speedy recovery.
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    On second thought, I do hope that he recovers but only after some uncomfortable symptoms that put him on the sidelines for a while. Otherwise, he'll be claiming that he's immune to COVID, just like he's immune to income tax obligations, ethical obligations to be honest, and obligations to follow US laws.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    Infection fatality rate for an obese 74-yr-old is at least 5%. Time for the bleach-therapy, the UV-lights, and massive amounts of hydrochloroquine.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Not really all that surprising. We had heard of numerous staff members that has tested Positive. Even though Covid 19 is not near as dangerous as people are making it out to be, it is very contagious. He'll just have to quarantine for a while. My only fear is this will give him time to be on his Twitter account. And Biden will probably use this as an excuse to get out of the other debates.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Karma is a bitch
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I hope it does to him what he did to the country
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Eh, we’re all likely to catch it at some point. I believe I had it in January. But, not sure what he was expecting holding rallies like he does.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Anybody wishing him harm because of an illness has mental issues.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ I don’t wish him harm I wish him gone !
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Haven’t you figured it out by now? Trump is the luckiest MF ever. He’ll be fine and we’ll have to listen forever how it’s less than the flu.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    If the population in general was tested as often as Trump and some members of his staff are the number of "positive cases" would be astronomical. We've all been exposed methinks and a majority of us would have tested positive at some point.
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    I have become cynical as I have grown older. I no longer believe anything I hear from politicians of either party. Remember in '16 Trump's doctor wrote, if elected he would be the healthiest President ever. Some possibilities: Trump has Covid 19, in which case he is in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. Trump doesn't have Covid. He realized after the initial debate he needs time to prepare for a town hall and doesn't want to hear the hiding in the basement comments. Trump doesn't have Covid. Trailing in the polls, he thinks this will generate sympathy and favorable trending. Trump doesn't have Covid. He reports he got a novel treatment or special approval dose of vaccine that cured him and "Look folks, the pandemic is over." Sad really that American politics has devolved to the point I have become this skeptical.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Just think about all the precautions they must have been taking to make sure he didn't get it.... and he still did... and don't give me this nonsense about wearing a loose fitting cloth mask being some kind of protection against a microscopic virus especially when half the peeps I see out with a mask on have it under their noses or around their neck.
  • lurkingdog
    4 years ago
    One wonders about all of those people who maintain (still) that the virus is a hoax — now that the hoaxter in chief has contracted it.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Damn here's hoping he makes a full speedy recovery and enjoys a nice early retirement
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I saw a snippet on TV of a rally he had yesterday and he looked a bit worn-down - I assumed it was due to his hectic schedule but could have been the Rona having its effect
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    BREAKING NEWS: Apparently contracting Covid has caused a change of heart in the president. Feeling his own mortality he has professed to turning over a new leaf. He wants to work on a bipartisan basis going forward, doing what is best for the entire country, both red and blue states. As his first gesture of good faith, he has invited Biden and justices Breyer, Kagan and Sotonayor to spend a week with him and the First Lady at Camp David so they can get to know each other.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    The democrats don’t want that lmao. They want the status quo back. They enjoyed the 2000s. Republicans want change but I don’t back the changes they want right now. I’ll revisit the party after some cooling off and purging. Neither side seems to want to fix or improve anything that matters for 99% of Americans. It’s all huge egos up there
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    @Longball300 "half the peeps I see out with a mask on have it under their noses or around their neck" [view link]
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    @ misterorange - Funny dude and so true; chin diaper....😄
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Trump will single-handedly eradicate Covid 😏
  • winex
    4 years ago
    The people in this thread celebrating President Trump getting COVID 19 are all anti American. It doesn’t matter whether you support him or not, he is your President.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I didn't "miss the memo". I am disgusted by people like you. Why don't you move to France where you can get the government you want. And Joe Biden isn't my President. If he wins the election, reluctantly he will become my President on January 20, 2021. I won't like it. But I am an American. And accepting the consequences of elections is what Americans do.
  • TrollBot-3345
    4 years ago
    ###System Warning### TB3345 here with automated forum messaging to identify general douchebaggery to those (and especially newcomers or lurkers) that may be reading these forums. Please IGNORE the TROLL Yabba Jabba. He has been banned on multiple occasions and pops up every so often with a new username like an unwelcome herpes outbreak. Fun facts: the only thing alpha about Yabba is the strap-on his wife uses to ram up his hairy ass. His safe word is ‘snowflake.’ Instead of chewing gum, Yabba buys condoms to chew as the rubber taste reminds him of his younger days as a nomad working the truck stop glory holes. When he gets home from his job as the local Walmart janitor, he mistreats his poor dog named Hillary by slathering peanut butter on his testicles and having his dog lick it while he watches MSNBC and fantasizes about having Rachel Maddow’s butch head and crooked mouth try to deep throat all 3” of his erect manhood. His left middle finger always stinks like ass since he loves fingering guys while his mouth is wrapped around a sweaty meat stick in the Walmart restrooms. His knuckles are very hairy as a result of his family’s late development from the primate species. But Yabba’s favorite thing in life, besides being pegged by a coprophiliac, transvestite midget he calls Gussy-Poo, is 15 minutes alone with a young billy goat and non-scented, oil-based lube (he claims water-based lube washes away the smell too easily.) Unfortunately, while TUSCL is all out of goats, what we do have is an IGNORE button. For those unaware of this IGNORE feature, to IGNORE all one has to do is click (a) the little circle with the slash through it and/or (b) the volume icon with the slash. The former IGNORES the post, the latter IGNORES and mutes the ALL nonsensical ramblings of the entire user. TB3345 Out.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Trump is an American Yeltsin
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    With a dash of Pinochet
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Heard some "pundit" on the radio conjecturing that Trump is faking having COVID because he thinks it gives him ammunition to "postpone" the election. 98% of my mind cries BS, but 2% is going "hmmm"
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    The "pundit" must have been reading Michael Moore's Facebook post.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    That's funny. Moore lumps Maggie Thatcher in with Pinochet, Franco and Mussolini!
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    The Rona may make Trump sympathetic - and the Left gloating about his demise may backfire on them.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    He's more like what happens when Gomer Pyle and Pol Pot fucked. Best description of Trump ever 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Go away, Trucidos.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I wish trump and his supporters the same that they wish us. I know they all love Skibum on here. So i wish them what Skibum wishes upon everyone lulz
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    @Icey "I hope it does to him what he did to the country" So you hope it makes him healthier and stronger than he's ever been before? Awesome! That's nice of you to say.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Youre saying that facetiously coz you know he did the opposite lulz
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    From WSJ: "White House Gives Mixed Signals on Trump’s Health A person familiar with Trump's health said there is cause for concern about the president's vital signs, adding that the next 48 hours will be critical."
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Chris Christie has also tested-positive - and his weight would def be a reason to worry - all the best for CC
  • winex
    4 years ago
    In the Senate, two of the Senators who tested positive are Mike Lee (Utah) and Ron Johnson(Wisconsin). Two favorites of the Tea Party. The third - Thom Tillis (NC) is also a good, solid conservative.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    Chris Christie had that stomach gastric surgery (whatever it's called) a few years ago. He lost a lot of weight but he's still pretty huge. Asthma too. Hopefully he'll be okay. Wish we could have him back as Governor here in NJ, instead of this fuckin jackass Murphy.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    #karma
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    #4MoreYears
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Donnie is a fat bloated pile of shit just like Mr. Pissty. - So is Michael Moore who you were glowingly talking about a few days ago. The problem is when someone spouts off at the mouth, you wind up talking out of both sides of it. Yabba Jabba = Top Jabroni on TUSCL.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Holy shit winex I haven't heard of the Tea Party in forever. Why don't they hold rallies anymore did they achieve their goals or something?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Trump sucked all of the air out of the room. But there are still plenty of us out here who believe in small government. We are just waiting for 2024.
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    2 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion