tuscl

Vigorous Social Un-Distancing

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
I have to be honest in saying that I have really enjoyed the last couple of months in NE FL clubs, where I have met a number of girls who were amenable to vigorous social un-distancing in local hotels. The fact that so many former regulars are still nervous about visiting clubs has made it even easier by dramatically decreasing the competition.

But with that said, those former regulars are doing the right thing. This COVID shit is scary man. A plethora of young available pussy is not reason to put your health and, indeed, your very life at risk. The girls will still be there sometime next year when there is a vaccine, so just take care of yourselves. In the meantime I'll be sure to do my part in taking care of the ladies.

3 comments

• MadMaXXXNYC
    4 years ago
    Your selfless and true altruism is deeply appreciated, Rick! and kidding aside, valid message - take heed y'all. I'm trying to myself but hanging out here takes chinks out of the resolve. Then I listen to the news and re-affirm my decision to keep me and my 4 dozen affiliated risk factors at home!
  • latinalover69
    4 years ago
    madmaxx stop being a pussy. There is no covid, it's a scam to oppress the masses.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    If you have any doubt this is a scam, look at some Indian message boards about it. Filled with slmost the same rhetoric used here to blame President Trump but directed the Indian Prime Minister who happens to also be an outspoken opponent of the Chinese Communist regime. Its a scam people, sure it exists so do many other illnesses and health risks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion