Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Phoenix 2AMer.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

PHOENIX — The Phoenix Police Department is investigating a shooting outside a Phoenix strip club near 40th Street and University Drive.

On Sunday just before 1:00 a.m., officers were called to VLive for reports of a shooting.

When they arrived they found a 22-year-old man with a gunshot wound. He was transported to a hospital in critical condition.

Phoenix police say he was shot during an argument in the parking lot.

The suspect left the scene by the time police arrived. He's described as a man, believed to be between 25 and 30 years of age.

Anybody with information is asked to contact the Phoenix Police Department.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

Excellent description of the suspect. With details like that, I am sure they will arrest him in no time at all.

Profile picture for mike710
mike710
•

Never been to this club but it is in kind of a rough industrial park area near I-10. Never really seen many cars there when I've driven by this location on the way to a Courtyard hotel I've stayed at near there.

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

You really don't want to go anywhere in that part of town.

Profile picture for mark94
mark94
•

This is a Black nightclub. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Profile picture for etsutwigg222
etsutwigg222
•

I am sure BLM knows who the shooter was.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

When pussy, money and high testosterone are mixed, I'm surprised it's not a nightly occurance.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Probably the same guy who shot 2 Packs Shakur?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement