tuscl

When y’all gonna update this site or make an app?

WavvyCain
Degenerate gambler and virgin
Monday, September 28, 2020 7:20 AM
Why do we have a whole section for photos? Why can’t we just post gifs and pics on regular discussions and reviews? This site has potential. Kick off old diaper wearing fucks like skibum, Tin foil hat conspiracy theorist like pistola, broke bums like Winex, and this site is gold. Less trump talk and more pussy and club talk too please. Some fine women be on here and white boys wanna harass me, like wtf. This woman just posted her titties and u wanna bother me tf. Some women on here look amazing we need a whole section just for their pics and maybe we can review their services too, if they offer 🤷🏾‍♂️. Also notifications of some sort should be on here, esp when someone tags you. Even tho I rather not see it, some members may want to, give them that option. You’ll get a more diverse crowd on here too. I know you’d hate that founder, but consider it. Last thing we need a #Blacklivesmatter banner at the top of the site. Thank you

44 comments

• skibum609
    4 years ago
    Get covid cunt.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Oh yeah if a member has over 5 legit reviews he shouldn’t have to wait for these old fucks to read over new ones. I should be able to post a new review if I’m trusted. Make it make sense!
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Show who likes and dislike post too on some Facebook type shit. So we can see who be hiding on here. Y’all some cowards.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Coons, crackas, and cowards on this site. We gonna fix that and bring in a whole new wave 🌊
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Skibum funny thing is I had it and survived it didn’t bother me one bit. But your old ass would get it and die 😂 jokes on u old faggot
  • founder
    4 years ago
    Breh, neither apple or Google will allow an app that deals with strip clubs. Also, apps are way more invasive to the privacy of the user. As for the rest of what you posted, you reap what you sow.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    You're only trusted to molest gerbils stupid. Facebook? Lol. You in junior high asshole? A new wave? Jacob Blake? Breonna Taylor? George Floyd?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Gee Founder, ChickenShit's charming demeanor hasn't convinced you to bend over backwards and meet his every request? It reminds me of the time he PMed me wanting to call a truce and started the conversation by threatening to kill me.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @founder 😔 well I tried
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Good times.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Skibum just last week u talked about Facebook and I was only using it as an example. But I see u and your kkklan would rather keep hiding.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Winex I’m still keeping my word and killing u. Doesn’t matter if it takes me 2 years.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Founder how much u wanna sell this site for? I’ll buy it even tho u say nigger.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    yeah, whatever. BTW, I do agree that it would be nice to see who gives us downvotes. In that spirit, I have downvoted everything you posted in this thread. If you would like, I can add an insult every time I downvote you.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I wanna see who likes post and down votes. Tbh I don’t hate no one on here y’all all hate me for no reason but my skin, it’s ignorant tbh. Move on. Let it go.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    This site should operate like other new age forums. We still in 2010 on here.
  • founder
    4 years ago
    This site is making me nigger rich. I don't want to sell it just yet.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    New Age is a term pedophiles love to use.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    You already can see who gives you Thumbs-up - it's a bit clunky because it is through email and you have to click a link to see which comment was liked. But there is no method of seeing who gave you a thumbs down. Using a mouse over method on the icons would be a more convenient implementation.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Wait it shows who likes post? I only use this site on my phone, it’s different on computer ?
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Founder can u act mature and stop it that ain’t cool. If you were in front of me I’ll step on your head til the whitE meat bust out.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Another thing that should be mentioned in any thread with requests for features: I am not sure if this is a one man shop, or if there is a small group of developers working on the site, but there is no doubt that TUSCL has nowhere near the resources that Facebook has. But any developer anywhere has a backlog. I am sure that Founder has a list of things that he needs to do that none of us is aware of. Our lack of awareness doesn't mean they don't need to done. We aren't aware because we aren't running the site.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @skibum I thought u had a wife why u always stalking me on here
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @ChickenShit - go into Account Settings, then click on Email. "Someone likes my contributions" is the third of five options oon the list.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    “I told u white boy only losers like u care about likes or dislikes on here.” Sep 25 - Breh “I wanna see who likes post and down votes.” Sep 28 - Breh 🤦🏾🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤦🏾
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Pistola loves me he said he ain’t following me no more and still does. I said that but I wanna see who hides behind dislikes. Most of them are u and your kkklan but I need proof. I’m working on something
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Pistola the only cracker on here that saves my old post I’m honored tbh. Hates me in public but jerks off to me in private
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Breh, when I pop on here and you’re running your mouth every other thread it’s hard to not ignore. Read through this and you keep contradicting yourself every day, it’s pretty funny and shows a lack of character. You’re still just a little boy. For the record, I’m not racist and would be happy if a bomb was dropped on the kkk. I do downvote most of your posts. Unlike you I’m happy to man up.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Nah u a sucker and a fan as I’ve stated before. Admit that too
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Ps go click on yourself and go to comments, all your old posts are there. I don’t save shit, just know you talk out your doo doo hole half the time.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    If I was a fan I wouldn’t downvote your posts.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    And I’m not a sucker. I’m a coon.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    wavey, this site sucks. You should leave a find a better one.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I am after today but not to find a better site. I’m retiring.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Can you take IceyLoco with you?
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Rachel retires and unretires more than professional wrestlers. Let's hope he makes good on a threat, for once.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I think rock bands are a better analogy. But then again, I don't watch TV wrestling.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Oh I saw pistola likes my comment about me retiring tonight thank you
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I’m going out like Jeter 😎
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I was conflicted on that post. Normally I give you thumbs downs. But it wasn’t right to do so on that post.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    That’s correct, I liked that post and concept.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I like the concept. But execution is everything.
  • WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
    4 years ago
    Breh, what kind of phone do you use. I didn't realize you could view TUSCL on a firefly. Isnt that just to tell your parents when to pick you up and call 911
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Taco Bell and BW3 have apps, that should keep you busy for awhile.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion