tuscl

Reasons to Love TUSCL

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
There are plenty of reasons to love TUSCL.

Here are just a few of my reasons for enjoying my TUSCL membership.

1. It’s fucking wonderful to have a bunch of world-class degenerates who are always happy to “tell me where to go” when I’m in an unfamiliar city and suddenly find myself needing an emergency desploogination procedure.
2. After my emotionally devastating ejection and banishment from a satanic cult for allegedly emitting “bad vibes,” it is relief to find a place where even a filthy-minded renegade like myself fits right in!
3. Few things are more intellectually and spiritually rewarding than spending an evening sprawled naked on my favorite bean bag, swigging beer and chowing down on Cheetos while reading the pearls of wisdom submitted by TUSCL’s mentally defective mutant miscreants.
4. I enjoy the hell out of the stripper/slut listings! I can honestly say that I’ve NEVER met a slut I didn’t like.
5. Icey-Loco never fails to make me feel good about myself. Every time that lovable little douchebag turns up, I smile smugly and think, “There, but for the grace of God, go I.”

17 comments

• gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Trolls and counter-trolls hijack this thread to flame each other in
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    4 MORE YEARS
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    6. Meeeeeee
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Papi, you racist redneck MAGA creep!
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    (Self-fulfilling prophecy, LOL)
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Why do I love TUSCL ? Where else can I post about experiencing Vietnamese pussy for the first time last night ?
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    She love you long time, GI?
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Vietnamese gals are my fav Asian ladies. So hot.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Warrior15

You wrote, and I quote;

“experiencing Vietnamese pussy for the first time last night”

Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

🤣
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    ^. Love the line. " My Mom only lets me spend $5 " . What a negotiation.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    "My Mom only lets me spend $5 " I'll have to try that next time I'm negotiating for OTC.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    In 1965 the South Viet Nam exchange rate was 118 VNP (Piastre) to the U. S. dollar. The GI's frequented 100 P alley. I heard of one report of a C-130 bringing 30 troops back to Japan and that 29 of them had their dicks wrapped in toilet paper.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Korea, mid-1980s, the girls in the clubs near the DMZ offered two levels of service. A "short time" (quickie) was $10. An "overnight" was $20.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @warrior15

My favorite looking Asians are Japanese but my best experiences are with Vietnamese chicks with Cambootians a close second.

Almost all my good asian experiences are with civvies as most of the asian DS were not fun at all.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Props for honest soul searching degens
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion