tuscl

Black Panther Sequel Vs Supreme Court

Friday, September 25, 2020 6:24 AM
Do you feel most African Americans would willingly trade the role of Disney’s Black Panther so it is essentially recast with a skilled but Caucasian actor if Donald Trump agreed to elect an ultra conservative African American to the Supreme Court. As for an actor let’s say Leo Decaprio. He has experience acting in roles where he plays a tasteful ethically stalwart white male in a leadership position over African Americans. I feel he would whip ass at the role of King of Wakanda. Heck they cast Mary Jane as a black why not Leo Decaprio as King?

18 comments

• winex
    4 years ago
    hmmm, brand new account and asking a question like this. There is only one person who could be this stupid. I smell ChickenShit.
  • Black_Lives_Splatter
    4 years ago
    Wrong... I’ll give you a hint though.. Just like Chadwick Bossman I am a King. I brokered a truce once. It was broken and I have returned to claim my kingdom. Who am I?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Just like ChickenShit, you are a liar.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I agree it’s an odd post for a first time user. But if the lead must be a white guy - it’s gotta be Robert DeNiro! His love for black beauties would put him in a great position as king!
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    New addition to my ignore list
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    The OP is a cunt and I am amazed anyone fucking responded as if this was a real subject. Embarrasing.
  • Black_Lives_Splatter
    4 years ago
    Your right Leo is a bad pick. Robert Downey Jr should be recast now that iron man is dead. He does an awesome black face. Black children need black role models considering most of their homes are fatherless. Robert Downey Jr going full black face is the only answer.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I don’t need to hide behind accounts windex u crack ass cracka
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Breh is a Dougster account.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Its someone mocking black people not bringing attention to their plight
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Their self-imposed plight Breh jr Icey?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @ChickenShit - apparently you do need to hide behind accounts. The odds of you logging on to this forum, finding this thread, and replying within a minute of your latest troll account are pretty low. Whereas either using 2 different browsers, or even simply signing out and signing in and coming to this thread is pretty simple. Applying Occam's Razor, the simplest explanation is that you signed out, signed in and responded in a feeble attempt to cover your stupidity.
  • Black_Lives_Splatter
    4 years ago
    This is Trucidos King Of Wakanda. White Lives Matter Chairman Fun fact about Dougster though he advised me to pull out of Crypto at the perfect time in 18 and I lost 13 grand haha. Anyways I’m headed to Ukraine to run through hookers as the borders are opening back up this week and I figured I would look at FC reviews given what’s going on with COVID. I like what Founder is doing with the site incentivizing VIP payments. Maybe his black ass can afford that Michael Jackson skin bleaching surgery so he won’t stand a 50% 50% of turning into a chocolate firing range if he gets stopped by our heroes.
  • Black_Lives_Splatter
    4 years ago
    I never knew he was black though. Until he told me. I think he expected empathy. I don’t empathize with him I look up to him. Usually the black people are naturally predisposed to being computer illiterate
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    What do you get out of these racist profiles mocking black people?
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    ^Mama una picha blanca, pendejo.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    This is funny but in all seriousness, they were planning to replace black panther with shuri(the sister) before chadwicks tragic passing. Bullshit.
  • Black_Lives_Splatter
    4 years ago
    Quayns ova Kangs nigga
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion