tuscl

Berkeley County WV Update

trpterp
District of Columbia
Sunday, September 20, 2020 9:44 AM
Berkeley County is apparently still on lockdown. At least it is that way on the Bunker Hill side. I was travelling in the area yesterday. Elysium, which had a June FB post about reopening, did not appear to be open. What looked like the same pile of trash that was out back in July is still there. Vixens is definitely closed per their marquee. Golden Horseshoe in Ranson (Jefferson County) is closed as well. I can't figure out why SCs are not allowed to open but bars are. I ended up spending the evening at a couple of bars on Route 11 since my SC plans were scuttled.

5 comments

• jackslash
    4 years ago
    Q. Why don't West Virginia strippers make any money from extras? A. They don't charge their relatives.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Damn Jack, why didn't you tell me that before she charged me. Lol
  • trpterp
    4 years ago
    I can generally count on a WV stripper joke from Jackslash.
  • idletraveler
    4 years ago
    WV covid shutdown rules classified bars separately from "adult entertainment venues". Doesn't seem fair, but that's what they did and adult entertainment venues are still not allowed to reopen. Personally I think strips clubs are a reasonable approximation of bar, restaurant, and massage parlor - all of which reopened months ago. Definitely not fair to keep them closed.
  • trpterp
    4 years ago
    ^Thanks MAH. Figured the answer was something like that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion