tuscl

Ever consider fucking old ladies for cash ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Thursday, September 17, 2020 8:57 AM
Yep even thinking about trying to find a sugar momma or Gay Daddy Is this even possible ? I'm def the steady bear type of guy

4 comments

• jackslash
    4 years ago
    You'll have to pay them a lot.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Ive done it before. I had a 67 year give me money for over a year. She then turned into a stalker and threatened to sue me when she found out I had a girlfriend. I was like 19 then.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    It wasn't good. The sex was terrible. She had a lot of hangups. Her pussy was hairy. She was kinda fat and ugly. An old Armenian woman. I was embarrassed in public. She was very demanding wnd controlling. The best part was she knew how to suck dick and enjoyed rough anal.... And yet she didn't like me seeing her pussy
  • Slapper01
    4 years ago
    Reminds me of a funny story. I'm not even going to mask this dudes first name because he's a douche. Used to be buddies with a guy named Rob. He's probably 40-45 at the time of the story. One day at the bar he shows up about 20 minutes before close. They won't open him a tab, but a couple people offer shots. This old 75+ lady cancer survivor gives him a drink, and they chat for a bit. After a bit we are all kicked out because it's a bit past closing. I'm DDing so my buddies offers to let Rob hang with us. On the drive back, he yells "that granny offered me $50000 to be her live in man whore and I wanted to do it." We laughed, but he continued on for an hour until he passed out. Next day he swears he remembers nothing. We talked to some people at the bar, and find out multiple people have claimed she drugged them, but the owners don't believe it so they won't do anything, and the patrons are too embarrassed that "granny" drugged them to put in a report. She tried getting chummy with me and another friend a different time in the smokers area, but we were having none of it because she kept butting into out conversation, so I told her to fuck off. Walked inside the bar 20 minutes laters, and the Bartender asked "did you tell Cheryl to fuck off" which I confirmed, to which he responded "good. She got pissed off and left because of that". From that point on she would leave the moment I arrived.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion