Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Any good strip clubs y’all recommend In Los Angeles? Or is it best to hit Vegas?

WavvyCain

Degenerate gambler and virgin

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

I go there In 2 days and was wondering if you all have any spots you love and get your paper worth at?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

Damn I thought Vegas would be open like how Atlanta is. I see a lot of people visiting out there, guess for casinos. Thank you bro I’ll keep Anaheim in mind!

Profile picture for herbtcat
herbtcat
•

Hi @IceyLoco,

Which club(s) are you talking about in LA and Anaheim (Orange county)?

Nothing open in LA that I know of. At least not in the Valley, West LA or DTLA. In fact, I think LA County still has all clubs on lockdown. And "restaurants" can only operate for take out, delivery, or outdoor seating.

Profile picture for Lil Jayne Doe
Lil Jayne Doe
•

Have fun, be safe and looks like you may have some pent up energy on your way home 😘

Profile picture for latinalover69
latinalover69
•

TJs Showgirls in Stanton CA is an all nude club in Orange County near BuenA Park is open. Been a few times. Not bad at all considering covid.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Just hang with your homies in Compton!

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

The clubs I always recommend folks to visit when they're in the LA area are the clubs in or near City of Industry. Unfortunately, those are all closed. It's just not a good time to visit for strip clubs.

If you're up for a real adventure and have your passport, rent a car and head to the border and cross over to TJ. Just tell them you're going down for dental work like everyone else does. Hong Kong, Adelitas, and all those places are operating (albeit illegally).

Profile picture for PredragDr
PredragDr
•

Stay out of California. It is the apocalypse. All decent clubs are closed and large portions of the state are on fire. The AQI is approaching 200 in many areas.

Profile picture for CJKent (Banned)
CJKent (Banned)
•

@wavey;

Once in Los Angeles just take a train from Los Angeles Union Station to San Diego, and walk across the border to:

The Happiest Place on Earth!

Tijuana

Hong Kong Gentlemen's Club Calle Coahuila 2009 Zona Nte., Tijuana, B.C. Mexico

W
wallanon
•

Hope it's a business trip.

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

@wallanom nah why?

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

Thank you for all the recommendations fellas, imma see what’s poppin out there. Idk if imma hit TJ but I looked at the reviews and it seems amazing! Prolly check out Anaheim and on my way back home imma stop in Houston and club there, then I’ll be back in Atlanta 😎

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement