Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What does a guy with a 12 inch dick eat for breakfast?

BBBC

Fucking Pussy into J.E.L.L.O

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

well, this morning... i ate granola with yogurt and a cup of coffee with creme

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

It certainly wouldn't be humble pie

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

BBBC and what did Juice have today?

Profile picture for BBBC
BBBC
•

Juice ate humble pie

Profile picture for SaltyNuts
SaltyNuts
•

Denny's Super Slam with his ATF

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Aww, did Scrubby prepare the coffee for you? 😁

Profile picture for elmer
elmer
•

That’s a question I’ve never had deal with

Profile picture for BBBC
BBBC
•

@nicespice, he needs to work on his coffee making skills so I made my own

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Ah okay. I’m sure you can teach him how to grind properly and all that. 😁

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement