tuscl

Scottsdale AZ.

48-Cowboy
Forcing Baby Boomers To Stop Being Babies
Sunday, September 6, 2020 9:57 PM
I recently moved to Scottsdale AZ and started a job a couple months ago driving a short bus. Most of the passengers are easy going and fun to deal with. I do have one passenger who is a bit eccentric though. I usually pick up the eccentric guy at his house in north Scottsdale. He Usully keeps to himself but he mumbles a lot and acts like he is mad at the world. He is always talking about his Juicebox, which I have never seen him with one. He talks a lot about investing in Hertz Rental Car. He talks a lot about Mormons taking over Utah and Colorado. He seems to like trannys in Portland. He cant keep quiet about a spicey cock. The problem is, yesterday he got so bent out of shape and angry that I had to kick him off on the bus. What set him off is when he was flirting with all of the other male passengers and asking for two way contact lapdances and blow jobs from them, and none of them were having it. I got to work this morning and got and earful from my boss about someone complaining about my customer service skills! Did I do the right thing kicking this guy off of the bus? Seems like got off, but not the way he wanted.

2 comments

• winex
    4 years ago
    Lame
  • Skippmarooch
    4 years ago
    "Not enough club details, shill ad for shortbus" - Desert_flub
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion