tuscl

Lets go down a dark road,

THE CHAINDOG
Massachusetts
Has anyone seen a family member work as a dancer? I was sitting with a dancer years ago who said her step brother visited the club buut did not sit up front when she was on stage:-P

8 comments

• whodey
    4 years ago
    Luckily the closest I came was a cousin that was a bouncer at a local club. Walking into a club and finding a family member stripping would be enough to turn me off of strip clubs for a very long time, possibly forever.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    Not a family member but a secretary in my office. She kind of freaked out when she saw a few of us from work walk in.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    shit. i’d like it.
  • sinclair
    4 years ago
    I remember once at the Deja Vu in Springfield I was talking to a dancer at a table whom I had just finished a VIP room with. A couple tables away there was a woman staring at us that wouldn't break eye contact. The woman had similar features to the dancer, only about 20 years older and thousands of packs of cigarettes older. It was kind of weird.

Later that night, another dancer who was friends with the one I got the VIP room with said the older woman was the dancer's mom. I'm not sure what kind of relationship the mother and daughter had, but that experience sticks out in my head over a decade later.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    My first cousin knows I dance. He's been coming to my club for almost 6 or 7 months and I never knew it was him because I haven't seen him since I was 15 and didn't recognize him.

Only reason I found out was because one of the dancers is dating him and told me everything. Name dropped relatives and all. It was a really weird night.

He's actually not allowed back in the club because the manager found out said dancer was dating him (a customer), so at least I don't have to see him now that I know.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    4 years ago
    I have seen 2 mom daughter combinations over the years lots of sisters lol
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    My 2 younger sisters did for a while.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    Once when I was a widower. My youngest son was about 20. I went into a club and his girlfriend was working as a waitress
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion