tuscl

EXTRAS and HIGH mileage with BIG FAKE TITS eastern US

Implants4life
Thank your local plastic surgeon
So, This weekend I have off sat sun and mon. I will be starting my journey from the central NC area and heading out. Right now Im planning on Tampa. Had great experiences at scarletts and I speak spanish. Any suggestions would be Greatly appreciated. Looking for lots of silicon tits and asses. Latinas Russians and Ukranians have always been the most fun for me. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

13 comments

• mike710
    4 years ago
    If you are in Tampa, I recommend a stop at Bare Assets. I don't live in the area and the staff changes a lot so don't know about specifics for type of girls but it is consistently good mileage when I have been there over the years
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Well. Bare Assets is not in Tampa. Pasco County is about an hour drive from the Tampa airport. Ybor City ( Used to be Scarletts, not it's VIxens) is a good place. Lots of Miami girls work there as all the Miami clubs are closed. Mons Venus is the best club in Tampa. But you won't find the Extras there.
  • Implants4life
    4 years ago
    Anyone recommend Atlanta?
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Implants4life

Have you considered going to the happiest place on earth, since you said you speak Spanish? And you said you like Latinas...

Just saying.

The Happiest Place on Earth!

Tijuana

https://tuscl.net/photo/1401/

Hong Kong Gentlemen's Club
    Calle Coahuila 2009
    Zona Nte., Tijuana, B.C.
    Mexico

https://tuscl.net/photo/3044/
  • Implants4life
    4 years ago
    Has crossed my mind
  • Implants4life
    4 years ago
    How would that work where would I fly into
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Implants4life

You can fly to San Diego and take the trolley to the border and walk across.

There is a ton in information in the group called “TJ Mongers”.

This is an OK article, but you should read some of the recent reviews and discussions.

You can get some affordable Dental 🦷 Work and have fun with some beautiful Latinas in the same trip.

Just saying...

“Hong Kong Club, Tijuana for Beginners”

https://tuscl.net/article/50146/
  • Implants4life
    4 years ago
    I appreciate the suggestion CJKent
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Ha ha - love this forum - affordable dental work in Mexico sounds like an amazing idea. What could go wrong?
  • Implants4life
    4 years ago
    I've spent a lot of time in latin america. I wouldn't hesitate to have any medical procedure done in a good hospital. 75,000 people die a year in the USA from hospital infections. I read that straight off the wall in the ER today. That being said. Ass and titties are all I'm worried about. Think I'll hit Atlanta today and Tampa tomorrow.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    The US/Mexico border is still closed. When someone suggested "dental work" they were trying to tell you that is the excuse you would use to go across the border.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    I have heard Mexico is good for affordable good dental work though. And cheap rattlesnake antivenom when you get bit 😂
  • RandomName111
    4 years ago
    It may be code and it sounds like a joke, but you can often get many major procedures done in Mexico with better doctors, better results AND hotel/food for less than a standard copay in the US. Many of my friends who have needed work done strongly prefer to go there.

Haven't made it to TJ still. Post pandemic maybe we should organize a TUSCL expedition.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion