tuscl

Antifa and the Left

pistola
Keepin' it 💯
Go ahead guys, type ‘Antifa.com’ into your browser and see what pops up. It’s an automatic redirect to Biden’s official page. Unreal...

32 comments

• TheeOSU
    •
    4 years ago
    Not surprising, after all they share the same ideals.
    What is surprising is that it didn't also lead to randumbmoron's address. I guess the quick link to her is dipshit.com.
  • skibum609
    •
    4 years ago
    According to Pravda, oops I mean the NY Times, it was a "prank", just like that Stalinist fuck nancy pelosi of the inner party getting her hair done was a set up. A set up in the same way the FBI sets up the guy trying to hire a killer to kill his wife. Cannot set up an honest person, just filth like pelosi.
  • mikey5313
    •
    4 years ago
    Keep in mind the following; ANYONE can register an unused domain, AND put in a simple webpage and server to redirect it anywhere they choose. Let's say my name is, oh I don't know, J. Kushner or V. Putin, and I find that the domain antifa.com is available. I could register the domain, put the domain on a cheap webserver, with a single line index.html page that will redirect automatically to anywhere I want! Simple Network utilities can tell you who registered the domain. A simple nslookup will tell you what server IP address is registered for that domain name AND a traceroute might tell you where the server is located.
    ASSUME NOTHING. QUESTION EVERYTHING. LOOK FOR THE FACTS. DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE.
  • pistola
    •
    4 years ago
    @Mikey - I’m not gullible enough to assume that Biden’s campaign did it, but one would think that they would know about it and block the redirect to disassociate.
  • mikey5313
    •
    4 years ago
    If you have no control over the web server that is redirecting to your site, it is extremely difficult to block it.
  • gammanu95
    •
    4 years ago
    Why isn't the media mob screaming for Biden to disavow Antifa?
  • Hank Moody
    •
    4 years ago
    You mean like in 2016 when Trump had to be dragged kicking and screaming to denounce David Duke and the KKK?

The Antifa redirect has only been up since August 8. Now that it’s a story, check back in if Biden doesn’t denounce them in the next few days. He’s already repeatedly denounced the violence and riots.
  • ime
    •
    4 years ago
    Biden has not and will not denounce them by name, they have around a lot longer than August regardless of the website. He actually goes out of his way to not name them.
  • ime
    •
    4 years ago
    "He’s already repeatedly denounced the violence and riots."

Only after months of it happening and the backfiring they Democrats are seeing and in damage control.
  • skibum609
    •
    4 years ago
    Biden has repeatedly denounced the riots and violence? You sir are a fucking liar.
  • pistola
    •
    4 years ago
    I thought Biden just left his basement a couple of days ago, quite frankly Don Lemon of CNN was denouncing the riots before the presidential nominee... Maybe Bernies fax machine broke and the memo approving Biden to denounce the violence didn’t get to Biden in time?
  • RandomMember
    •
    4 years ago
    @SkiBirther wrote: "Biden has repeatedly denounced the riots and violence? You sir are a fucking liar."
    4 years ago
    Biden has also stated repeatedly that he's not in favor of defunding the police.
  • ime
    •
    4 years ago
    After waiting for how many months and waiting to see how bad it was hurting him not to?
  • RandomMember
    •
    4 years ago
    @IME - You're living in your own paranoid bubble. Biden is NOT advocating for violence in any way. The violence plays right in the hands of Trump and the GOP.
  • misterorange
    •
    4 years ago
    @RandomJerkoff
    He spoke out against rioting and arson for the first time 48 hours ago. He's not in favor of defunding police, just "diverting" funds elsewhere. He's been advocating for the elimination of fracking for as long as I can remember. Suddenly now he's not gonna ban fracking and never was, regardless of all those video clips showing otherwise.
  • ime
    •
    4 years ago
    You are living in a progressive echo chamber, everyone sees how long he waited, and then says if he isn't elected the riots won't stop.
  • ime
    •
    4 years ago
    i never said Biden was smart. he is a puppet who has spread his cheeks wide for the extremes of the party.
  • misterorange
    •
    4 years ago
    Biden and his Democrat bosses have done a near 180 turnaround on almost every issue since the polls started moving toward Trump's favor.
  • JamesSD
    •
    4 years ago
    I for one am AntiFascist. My grandfather didn't fight in WW2 to let racist shit heads take over our country
  • pistola
    •
    4 years ago
    Look at this Antifa pussy, looks like he spent his barista earnings on a flamethrower instead of a strip club what a shitbreak. If this is a commander in the Antifa army, any civil war is going to be over in a day.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/wisconsin-ant…
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    4 years ago
    "Revolutionary Communist Party Endorses Democrat Joe Biden For President"

"... Biden deputy campaign manager Kate Bedingfield just this morning made clear that “everybody who believes that Joe Biden should be president” is “welcome into this campaign.” ..."

"... Earlier this summer, “Marxist activist Angela Davis told a Russian-state propaganda media organization that presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden would be easier to pressure into caving to the demands of the radical Left than President Donald Trump,” The Daily Wire reported ..."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/revolutio…
  • Muddy
    •
    4 years ago
    fuck antifa
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    4 years ago
    The multi-prong approach of the hard-left in trying to overturn America one piece at a time (since they are unable to do it in one swell swoop):

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=tuc…
  • JamesSD
    •
    4 years ago
    So you guys are mostly ProFa?
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    4 years ago
    "Antifa Man Linked To Shooting Death Of Trump Supporter In Portland Speaks Out: ‘I Had No Choice’"

"... A man that has reportedly been linked to the shooting death of a Trump supporter following a political protest in Portland is now giving media interviews.

“Lots of lawyers sugge.st that I shouldn’t even be saying anything, but I feel it’s important that the world at least gets a little bit of what’s really going on because there’s been a lot of propaganda put out there,” 48-year-old Michael Forest Reinoehl told VICE News.

“I had no choice, I mean, I had a choice, I could have sat there and watched them kill a friend of mine of color, but I wasn’t gonna do that,” Reinoehl added.

“Reinoehl is seemingly admitting to playing a role in the fatal shooting [of] Aaron Danielson, a supporter of the Patriot Prayer movement who died Saturday night after sustaining a gunshot wound to the chest,” The Daily Caller reported. “There have been no reports that Danielson, who went by the name Jay Bishop, was armed or was threatening anyone when he was shot.”

Reinoehl, who was previously accused of apparent weapons violations during a Portland protest earlier this year, has identified himself as being “100% ANTIFA all the way,” has a black power tattoo on his neck, and has repeatedly expressed support for Black Lives Matter.

“Sources familiar with the case but not authorized to speak said police are investigating Reinoehl,” The Oregonian reported. “A family member also identified him as a man captured in photos and video seen leaving the shooting scene shortly before 9 p.m. Saturday.”

Reinoehl brought his daughter, who was carrying a baseball bat, according to photos by an Oregonian/OregonLive photographer and others present Friday night at Mayor Ted Wheeler’s condominium building,” the newspaper said. “Reinoehl was dressed in the same light-colored vest that videos and photos show him wearing at the scene of the deadly shooting about 9 p.m. Saturday on Southwest Third Avenue.” ..."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/antifa-ma…

If it would have been a Trump supporter doing the shooting, he would have been charged and in jail already.
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    4 years ago
    "... Washington and Lee University in Lexington, Virginia, is offering a course entitled “How to Overthrow the State,” which includes encouraging students to engage in “producing a Manifesto,” and “writing a persuasive essay on rewriting history and confronting memory.” ..."

https://clarion.causeaction.com/2020/09/…

No wonder what we are seeing in Portland and Seattle
  • winex
    •
    4 years ago
    @Papi - I would like to say that I am surprised, but I am not.
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    4 years ago
    Nowadays in Universities, hating America is mainstream and defending America is considered radical
  • winex
    •
    4 years ago
    That's why I am not surprised.
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    4 years ago
    "... An Antifa sympathizer who was said to be a suspect in the fatal shooting of a Patriot Prayer supporter in Portland, Ore., last month was reportedly killed Thursday night as authorities moved in to arrest him ..."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspect-in-po…
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    4 years ago
    ^ good thing he wasn't black else you'd never hear the end of it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion