tuscl

FREE LEGAL ADVICE PART 7

Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team
**The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change.

26 comments

• WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    Exactly how much money, in US dollars, does it take to be considered ‘N...a Rich’? And if necessary feel free to localize the response as I know LA could be different from LV to New Orleans, etc.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Thats not a legal question. Stay on topic my nigga
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    What qualifies a pseudo wannabe thug playa trolling a strip club website to offer up legal advice and is it legal?
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Its just a statement of opinion. Depending on the circumstances yeah its legal.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    You guys didn’t know the value of free advice ?
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    If I bang a stripper bareback, and she doesn’t know my real name or have my phone number, am I responsible if she has a Shailynn Jr. ???
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    If paternity can be proven
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    If I cum in a strippers mouth and she chokes to death is that involuntary manslaughter?
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    It would be manslaughter. The degree would depend on your intent and efforts to save her or letting her die etc
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Bump
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Is an impeachment proceeding an illegal coup?
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    It isn't but Trumps attempt to appoint a new scotus judge is.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    ^How so?
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    The future legal 8mplications of trump stacking the court.

Plus he thinks it will give him a legal advantage when he refused to concede defete.

Of course democrats won't put up a real fight to block his plans
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    ^Doesnt sound like an illegal coup, just something you’re not for. 🤷🏽
  • winex
    4 years ago
    It doesn’t sound like he understands what the word “coup” means.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    True, yet this pseudo wannabe thug playa trolling a strip club website thinks he's qualified to offer up legal advice. Lol !!!!
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Hey, he has 5 reviews under his belt. If that doesn’t establish him as a strip club playa, I don’t know what does.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Its an attempt at a constitutional coup. Whether or not it is one can be determined when or if it actually takes place.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    It depends on how things continue to play out
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Still doesn’t sound illegal. And pretty sure if the roles were reversed, Dems would be pushing someone through and the Reps would be bitching about it.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    It also sounds like he was stoned when he skimmed the awikipedia article. I would assume that any definition of a coup would mention the removal of a leader by force.

Either that, ot a 2 door car as opposed to a sedan.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Boy has some serious TDS....
  • winex
    4 years ago
    That’s one of many serious problems that boy has.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Whether its legal or not depends on how its played out. Youre talking about a hypothetical scenario as is
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion