tuscl

Lesbian Sex

BaileeRae
wholesome during the day, naughty at night
Is there anywhere that people can go to watch lesbian sex in the Chicago or northwest Indiana area (or anywhere relatively close)? Willing to pay...most private strippers only will do such a show for a group, not just two people. Watchers don’t want to participate, just watch.

Someone suggested I ask y’all 😋

9 comments

• loganshard
    4 years ago
    Bring 'em to NYC, and I'll split the cost!
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    I participate. I don't just watch.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Seeking Arrangements. There are several listings for two sugar babes at a time. And if you don't want to participate, they might not charge all that much.
  • grand1511
    4 years ago
    Isn't the mayor of Chicago a lesbian? She should be able to shoe you her positions.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I will be seeing it Sunday night after we hike. Been awhile so I am psyched.
  • BaileeRae
    4 years ago
    @Warrior15...like on Craigslist, or.....? I feel out of the loop (and honestly don’t even know how to tag you properly 🤦🏽‍♀️😅😂)
  • BaileeRae
    4 years ago
    @skibum609 how’d you set that up?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    My wife and I have been swinging since 1992, so while it is less usual in our 60's than back in the day, it still occurs. Swinging is great as long as both people aren't jealous; then it sucks.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Not of much help but before it shut down....showgirl video in vegas. I knew 2 girls who workwd there. Theyd get high and eat each others asses pussies. They put on a good show
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion