Different types of strip clubs

Playademan
New York
So there’s a wide variety of strip clubs out there, I’m gonna try to go through many of them. Feel free to add, disagree, add examples.

Strictly stage shows, no lap dance, No vips. not great clubs, not much else
- not too common for what I’ve seen, some DC clubs come to mind

Strip clubs, With stage shows, open lap dance areas, some with vip, some without .
- mons Venus ,2001, Cheetah Hallandale these clubs usually are more party clubs, a lot of singles thrown around. Not usually an extras place but possible if there’s a vip. May or may not be worth it.
-NYC clubs
-satin dolls , jersey

Strip clubs with stage shows, semi private dance areas and vip
-I think most strip clubs more or less fall into this category. Some places have more singles flying around than others , depending on where you are extras are ymmv In the vip and some are much more common than others.
Ex. Tootsies Miami , Scarletts , Vegas clubs, BTs Miami

Strip clubs with stage shows and private dance areas, no vips
-Detroit clubs from what I’ve seen, ymmv extras can be had in the regular private dance rooms
-flight club and formerly penthouse

Strip extra club
- divish bar, Maybe someone on stage, not really a party club, dances are just a means to an end.
-rab, showplace in Jersey

Tijuana
-enough said

You can get the dollar parade at any of these clubs, OTC is always Ymmv.

Thoughts?

4 comments

• RockAllNight
    4 years ago
    While a given club could potentially change categories over time, this type of categorization would be helpful so that you can see what to expect at a glance. Ideally, you could filter on selected categories when visiting a new city.

Who is willing to categorize each of the thousands of clubs? The research could take quite some time, but would mostly be enjoyable.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗽 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗴𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀. 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝘂𝗯-𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗴𝗼𝗿𝘆?
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    We should be discreet about advertising places as extras clubs
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    What is the distinction between private dance area and VIP?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion