tuscl

White Liberals are the Worst....

pistola
Keepin' it 💯
Wednesday, August 19, 2020 3:42 PM
The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man. Let me explain what I mean by the white liberal. In America there is no such thing as Democrat or Republican anymore. In America you have liberals and conservatives. The only people living in the past who think in terms of I’m a Democrat or Republican, is the American Negro. He’s the one that runs around bragging about party affiliation. He’s the one that sticks to the Democrat or sticks to the Republican. But white people are divided into two groups, liberals and conservative. The Democrats who are conservative, vote with the Republicans who are conservative. The Democrats who are liberal vote with the Republicans that are liberal. The white liberal aren’t white people who are for independence, who are moral and ethical in their thinking. They are just a faction of white people that are jockeying for power. The same as the white conservative is a faction of white people that are jockeying for power. They are fighting each other for power and prestige, and the one that is the football in the game is the Negro, 20 million black people. A political football, a political pawn, an economic football, and economic pawn. A social football, a social pawn. The liberal elements of whites are those who have perfected the art of selling themselves to the Negro as a friend of the Negro. Getting sympathy of the Negro, getting the allegiance of the Negro, and getting the mind of the Negro. Then the Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal use the Negro against the white conservative. So that anything that the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his own advancement, never for his own progress, he’s only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal. The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked, or deceived by the white liberal then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man. The only way that our problem will be solved is when the black man wakes up, clean himself up, stand on his own feet and stop begging the white man, and take immediate steps to do for ourselves the things that we have been waiting on the white man to do for us. Once we do for self then we will be able to solve our own problems’ "The white conservatives aren't friends of the Negro either, but they at least don't try to hide it. They are like wolves; they show their teeth in a snarl that keeps the Negro always aware of where he stands with them. But the white liberals are foxes, who also show their teeth to the Negro but pretend that they are smiling. The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open jaws of the "smiling" fox. One is the wolf, the other is a fox. No matter what, they’ll both eat you. Malcolm X Feel free to go ahead and be used as pawns and vote for Biden.

21 comments

• chessmaster
    •
    4 years ago
    Couldn't agree more.
  • IceyLoco
    •
    4 years ago
    White liberal racism is nothing new. But that element doesn't justify voting Republican....conservative bigots are the biggest threat to the U.S.
  • pistola
    •
    4 years ago
    Icey if you believe all people that vote Republican are bigots then you are as dumb as you probably look IRL.
  • chessmaster
    •
    4 years ago
    I always agreed more with Malcolm than martin. Fuck all that peaceful protesting and wanting to hold hands and sing kumbaya. We need to branch off into our government and fix the "community" without white folks input. Like thanos we gotta do it ourself.
  • aleccorbett
    •
    4 years ago
    I think it is super weird that people like Ben Shapiro are arguing that black people have talent and value, yet all of these progressives say that blacks are victims. I've had more leftists and progressives tell me that my achievements were due to luck or priveledge than my own intelligence and skill in the past few months than they have in years. Its crazy. Leftists don't actually want black people to succeed. They want us to behave in a manner that fits their idea of us as victims. And I think they want this so 1. They can have the solutions for us. 2. To justify their own lack of talent or mediocrity. ITs kind of infuriating and turned me really off of some parts of the Democratic party. That being said I am undecided since I seperate my emotions to a certain sect of the Democratic party from my expectations of how they will enact policy,
  • Richard_Head
    •
    4 years ago
    I find it weird that some conservatives don't see the white supremacist problem within their midst. I think they are trying to convince themselves that the problem doesn't exist. I guess they don't talk about that on Fox News. If conservatives want the black American vote they best clean their own house first. [view link] [view link]
  • gammanu95
    •
    4 years ago
    Liberals and progressives have found a new low, with identity politics. For them, it is no longer about ideals and individual value. Their platform is based on how you look and how you perceive yourself. Their power is based on freezing people in their own perceived lack of value. They promise to bestow value upon them without anything required in return, but a vote. Of course, they never give their followers that value, because then they may lose them. American excellence, as practiced by true conservatives and republicans, assumes your intrinsic value. Capitalism creates a path, free and available to everyone, to use their value to become how you would like to perceive yourself. Does that make sense? I grew up poor and white in Illinois. But I was smart, book-smart and street-smart. I turned those smarts into scholarships, those scholarships into an ivy league education, and continued building and expanding into a successful career (or series of careers if you want to be specific). If I had been a typical Chicago liberal, I would still be living in that shithole, hiding from rioters, waiting to see how the government was going to fix my life for me.
  • skibum609
    •
    4 years ago
    The Guardian and its readers make American progressives seem like Conservatives, so posting anything from the stalinist rag called the guardian is at best silly. Combining it with bashing fox news is simply stupid. The United States isn't in danger from the right. Been there; done that. Naziism is a shtick that attracts the fringe and is not and never will be. Those peddling that bullshit are the stalinists on the left called progressives. Look at all the recent immigrants who come here, become citizens and then get elected and immediately start tearing down everything successful. AOC, despite the bleating of Randomless people is the face and the future of the Democrats. A fucking bartender from Boston University; as if that is unique in Boston. An elected official, speaking at a convention who blew off amazon jobs and who suggests saving the post office by everyone getting a pen pal and mailing a lot of letters. There is nothing about BLM and their progressive supporters that is all about race. It is a scam to get power and money. If it was about race; Ben Carson would be idolized and not George Floyd. Look at American cities. Who is running the show? Its not Republicans. These cities are run by Democrats. The victims of crime in the inner city aren't white liberals; they don't live there. So make it about race. Read the Guardian lol. Understand that progressive democrats sincerely believe that black Americans can't. Republicans believe they can but won't. Hey Richard the inner city will be saved by the "green New Deal" white democrats told me so.
  • IceyLoco
    •
    4 years ago
    Ive yet to see a Republican who isn't bigoted
  • Tetradon
    •
    4 years ago
    Go away, Trucidos.
  • skibum609
    •
    4 years ago
    Icey. I've yet to see a progressive who was honest or contributed. If the Republicans hold the Senate what laws you impotent trannys getting passed?
  • pistola
    •
    4 years ago
    Ive yet to see a Republican who isn't bigoted — Well that’s a shame. So Candace Owens is bigoted? Ben Carson is a racist? There are assuredly bigots and racists on both sides, but generalizing and stereotyping are exactly what should be minimalized in society. By perpetuating these thoughts, even on the ‘other side’ you are thus doing nothing to help override and defeat systemic bias; you are merely shifting the paradigm.
  • Warrior15
    •
    4 years ago
    Great speech pistola. If there was a way to give someone a standing ovation on this site, I would do that now.
  • pistola
    •
    4 years ago
    ^Considering I’ve been registered as an independent since I was 18 as I’ve never wanted to be affiliated with a party and have voted for both red and blue, you continue to make no sense. Keep liking your own comments, soy boy.
  • pistola
    •
    4 years ago
    ^I barely watch Fox News, so no idea what you are talking about. And if I do it’s certainly not Hannity. What I do know is the MSM has chumps like you brainwashed and you can’t see the forest through the trees. As I’ve said before you’re so brainwashed if Hitler was running you be all like ‘Hitman Hitler gonna defeat bad Orangeman and shit down his throat blah blah blah.’ Idiot.
  • pistola
    •
    4 years ago
    And feel free to have the last word, I don’t have time to argue with sycophantic brainwashed idiots that can’t objectively rationalize. Go jerk off to thoughts of Kamala or Warren. Or Melania or Ivanka. Either one. Your choice.
  • gammanu95
    •
    4 years ago
    Why are you feeding the trolls, pistola? They have nothing worthwhile to add to the discussion. Just ignore him like his mommy did while her brother-husband was ass-raping him and he'll go cry in his milk while us grown-ups debate politics and pussy.
  • Tetradon
    •
    4 years ago
    @Gammanu, Trucidos is obsessed with penis size (one of my gay friends said gay men are much more obsessed with it than straight men), calls people "cunt" repeatedly (implying that he doesn't like cunt), and his favorite insult is "fag." I fully support the LGBTQ community, but he's on the wrong sort of strip club list.
  • IceyLoco
    •
    4 years ago
    Turning the thread into a bigoted circle jerk just proves my point
  • Tetradon
    •
    4 years ago
    Bigoted? So says TUSCL's king of racial slurs. You call it a circle jerk, yet join in. The sight of an aroused man must arouse you. To show you how un-bigoted I am, I'll buy you and Trucidos a bottle of dry Chardonnay and some K-Y.
  • HunterBiden
    •
    4 years ago
    I feel your pain homie. I will even spill a little of my 40 out to show my sympathy. The man continues to try and keep hard working ni**as down - and it must stop! Can I get an Amen?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion