tuscl

Mileage vs. ethnicity

Monday, August 6, 2007 7:56 AM
I enjoy all women but have noticed Quite a bit higher mileage with both latinos and black women. I once had sex on a LD on the third song with a black dancer on our first meeting and also my first visit to the club. Maybe just lucky?

16 comments

• shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I'm also an equal opportunity employer. But I find that ethnicity has nothing to do with it. I think that it is more about who needs the money the most. I have had paid for sex OTC with 7 different dancers. 6 were white. One was black. ITC I find the same ratio. Just last month I got a BBBJ from a dancer that I had just met. She was an 8+ and from WV and white. 3 months ago I got some dances from the only black chick that I ever met OTC. She tried to jack me off over 6 songs and did not succeed. She remarked "What stamina. If I was on a coke high, I would take you home and fuck you all night." Haven't seen her since. I spent 2 years in Japan, was married for 27 years to a Latino and have been to eastern Europe. I find that the dancers in this group are terrible. Give me the home grown variety anytime. I hope to hook up next week with my current fuck buddy. She is a petite white spinner from Tampa. She says that we are going to celebrate her birthday this month by fucking all day long. She is now 28 and I am 65. I hope that I can meet the challenge. minnow: I will still try to find time for you.
  • harrydave
    17 years ago
    I have a strong preference for girls that are white, black, latino, or asian...but for the sake of starting an argument, here are my imprudent opinions about the differences: 1) White - all kinds; very tough to generalize, but probably have a higher proportion of "stuck up" types and air dancers 2) Black - can get dirty faster than anyone else, but also can be mercenary (worst dance over-count I have experienced); also way too much emphasis on booty shaking as a substitute for real grinding. 3) Latino - damned Catholic upbringing means they will only go so far, but also more natural and willing to laugh; tendency to gain poundage after kids; and try harder with dances as a result, an interesting tradeoff. 4) Asian - an enigma, wrapped in a mystery; more subtle, but can be very sensual if not outright nasty. 5) Eastern European - a white subset; almost feral; can over-promise and under-deliver 6) Brazilians - you are lucky if you have some at your local club; uninhibited; get ready for the ride There, how's that for stereotyping?
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    I used to dance with a few black girls but generally they grind too hard for my tastes, so now I try to avoid them. I like it soft, slow, and sensual. The Eastern Europeans tend to be better at that.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    shadowcat - gotta agree with you, just pure luck! The name of the game is who needs money and how quick. Suggestion: When you get with 'you know who', try and fuck her & cum 7 times, each "nut" would constitute 4 years of her age! :-) Don't take too many V tabs while trying to accomplish this, as you well know yourself, they can impeed the climax process. As for myself, I too, am an equal opportunity 'customer'. I sometimes find that black dancers want to treat the white customers very favorably, where white dancers seem to be a bit more choosy. Never had any prejudices against 'skin tone'...... because it's all PINK on the 'inside'! :-)
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I need to start paying attention to ethnicity so I'll know how to answer this question. I believe I have had more black girls grab whatever they want to before they even ask me for a lap dance. I've had some Korean and white girls do the same thing though. I've only had one girl put her hands up under my shorts while I was tipping her a dollar at the stage though.
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    It totally depends on the girl. I've been surprised too many times - whenever I assume that a super hot-looking dancer would give me an air dance, we'd wind up 69'ing in VIP....and whenever I assumed a mousy, rather fuglie dancer would go UHM - wrong again - there'd be barely any contact at all. I learned long ago never to judge a book by its cover.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    She wanted to get a lap dance from me pretty bad.
  • ozymandias
    17 years ago
    Between black and white, black girls hands-down are higher mileage, IME. Asian girls? really, that depends on the subset - I find that the SE Asian girls (Thai, Lao, Cambodian, etc) are higher mileage than the Chinese/Korean/Japanese girls. Latinas? most Latinas who are going to dance in the first place are already pretty wild - high mileage. And Eastern European? They are basically "white third-worlders" and almost have that SE Asian attitude. I don't think I've met a Russian girl yet who wasn't a whore at heart ;) O.
  • large
    17 years ago
    As a general rule, I find black girls wilder than the white girls but the Brazilians are the wildest of all.
  • arbeeguy
    17 years ago
    No, I do not think "Jumbobert" was just lucky, although we all know that YMMV. There is some correlation between ethnicity and mileage. Due to the racial history in this country, colored girls (use whatever ethnic reference you prefer) have always been somewhat more inclined to spread their legs for white guys than white girls have. Read about our third President, Thomas Jefferson, and his liaisons - and offspring - with his slave Sally Hemming. This bias toward the submissive and the promiscuous bias continues to this very day. Don't get me wrong - I have found plenty of white girls in clubs willing to put out, and plenty of black girls who follow the official rules to the letter, oblivious to all persuasion. Still, over the years, when I have gotten sex, or an offer of sex, in a strip club, the girl's skin has more often than not been dark in hue. Another important factor besides the slavery and subsequent poverty which whites imposed on blacks in the USA is the fact that darker skin tone is more widespread in Latin America than in the USA and Canada. Couple that with the more casual attitude that Latin American countries have towards sex for money, and this reinforces the skin color correlation to sex availability in strip clubs.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Like Lopaw, I've had too many experiences that defy the stereotypes. Whatever basis they may have isn't enough to make assumptions about individual strippers (except for the Russians, of course - they're all whores.) I tell if a girl is wild or tame by her approach, one girl at a time. A lot depends on your own attitude and preferences. In my case, it might be that the type of white strippers I favor tend to be higher mileage although not as hard-sell, while the non-whites I favor tend to be the lower mileage ones.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I've had little experience with dancers who aren't homegrown white girls so I can't begin to generalize. All I can say is that the few black, Russian and Hispanic dancers I've been with have all been fairly high mileage. But they all worked in fairly high mileage clubs, so other dancers there were probably pretty similar. Which raises an interesting question - maybe the girls who aren't white Americans tend to gravitate to the higher mileage clubs? For example, the highest mileage club near me has a lot of Brazilians, and it's the only club around that does (that I know of.) I don't recall ever being with an Asian dancer.
  • harrydave
    17 years ago
    I think FONDL is on to something. Let's see...poorer neighborhood ---> poorer dancers ---> more desperate dancers ---> higher mileage, and poorer neighborhood ---> more blacks and latinas. Oh, and most everybody said "who the hell cares", "treat 'em as individuals". I agree. Show 'em respect, show 'em you're horny, and show 'em you got some cash. Nature (mutual self interest) will take care of the rest!
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    Interesting-- Like lp, I don't always judge a book by its cover, yet I have a memory bank: harrydave- agree w. some of your observations, some not. Blacks- yeah, seems to be booty shaking, yet I've also encountered smooth, sensual style. Haven't encountered any black "robs", but blacks seem to have a harder time taking no for an answer, or letting one go, or move on. Asians- yes, they are enigmatic, have encountered highest % of "robs" here & cauc. Hisp.- Generally, higher mileage, but that perception may have a little to do with my inability to recall very many stuck-ups here. Have had some of best experiences here. E. European- Yes,lopaw, some of more memorable whores have come from this background, yet many have also been too mechanical. In closing, I've seen Shaq sink a key free throw, and a high % shooter miss- so it is with dancer ethnicities.
  • luckyone
    17 years ago
    When it comes to high mileage, my experience has been that black girls give the dirtiest dances. Not all of them do but most of the really oh-my-god-did-she-just-do-that sort of experiences were with black dancers.
  • terrymac77
    17 years ago
    Black girls CAN be higher mileage...they can also leave you cold. As a white guy I know if they comeup to me they like to play. Latino's I have to agree have that upbringing that limits them on mileage. Asians are not plentiful where I have been but have heard some good things. Most white American strippers are a cross section of America, some are prudes and some will suck for a buck...black is my choice for mileage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion