Cast your vote to sELECT the ultimate Pedo-Rapist-in-Chief 2 B on Mount Rushmore

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
Title couldn’t say it all.

Thomas Jefferson imposed himself sexually on his female slave starting a series of rapes that began when Sally Hemings was 14 years of age.

It may be hard for the American people to accept that the author of the Declaration of Independence and the third president of the United States was a pedophile and a rapist.

The same way American people are in denial about Donald “Jesus” Trump being a pedophile and a rapist.

Trump and Epstein raped a 13 year old girl at one the sex parties held by “terrific guy’” who enjoyed “younger” women, Jeffrey Epstein.

“Was Thomas Jefferson a Pedophile-Rapist?”

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/02/20/wa…

7 comments

• latinalover69
    4 years ago
    Oh please you fuckin Soros paid douchebags. Adam Shifty has been propagating this anti Trump shit for years. Mueller said no evidence. You got pics of Trump at Epstein Island? No. You got pics of Trump on Epstein's Lolita Express airplane? No. You got Trump on any of Epstein's airplane flight logs? No. Then go fuck yourselves. You are just wet dreaming a fantasy. Meanwhile slick Willie Clinton been on pedo Island 26 times. Why you spoutin trash on TUSL? Get lost
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Yabba The pussy masturbates to these fantasies. Democrats are sick demented scum.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Go away, Trucidos.
  • PutaTester
    4 years ago
    "Democrats are sick demented scum." skibum

"Murderers, rapists, and I suppose some of them are good people."
    "There are good people on both sides."

I have to admit, even the most stable genius racist sexist allows for a little "leeway." Whereas skibum does not. And here I thought he might be simply "good people" with a different point-of-view. Shows you how wrong I can be.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    And any of this has what to do with strippers?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Wah tahoe. Typical of the left, wah, wah.
  • bang69
    4 years ago
    I agree with skibum
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion