tuscl

“America was founded on riots. From as far back as the days of tar-and-featherin

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
Title couldn’t say it all.

“America was founded on riots. From as far back as the days of tar-and-feathering British tax collectors, citizens have resisted power by fighting back, using fists when their voices weren’t heard.”

“This violent tradition lives on in the country, boiling up at times in our cities. In places like Los Angeles in 1992, and Ferguson and Baltimore in the past year, urban tensions—often the result of racial and economic inequalities—have exploded into a mess of arson, looting, and police brutality.”

“When Rioting Is the Answer”

https://time.com/3951282/riot-violence-u…

6 comments

• Warrior15
    4 years ago
    CJ, I'm trying to figure you out. At first blush, I"m thinking you are a troll account. Just throwing shit out there to get people riled up and laughing at the responses. But you spend a lot of time putting up Discussion topics. And coming up with obscure articles that mildy support your position. So I'm now thinking that you are some wacko lunatic whose brain has just been warped.
    You are entitled to your opinions. But we share very few of them.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Warrior15

Quotations are used by me as a means of inspiration and to invoke philosophical thoughts from the reader.

Pragmatically speaking, quotations can also be used as language games (in the Wittgensteinian sense of the term) to manipulate social order and the structure of society

“Like everything metaphysical the harmony between thought and reality is to be found in the grammar of the language.”

~ Ludwig Wittgenstein
    ~ Austrian-British philosopher
    ~ Born: April 26, 1889, Vienna, Austria
    ~ Died: April 29, 1951, Cambridge, United Kingdom

Ludwig said it all.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Warriors15

A logical fallacy in which a person discredits any opposition by claiming that “they are entitled to their opinion” exemplifies a thought-terminating cliché, sometimes presented as "Let's agree to disagree".

Anyhow, you are right, many of the discussions and comments, not only the ones I participate/start, in tUScl almost make me 😝 LOL

Laughter, it's said, is the best medicine.

And one major function of laughter is to bring people together.

The health benefits of laughter may simply result from the social interaction that laughter stimulates.

Laughter offsets the impact of mental stress, that is one of the reasons I like to read TUSCL.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Do CJ posts retarded fucked up progressive loser shit just to make us laugh. Wow just like a normal person.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    The republinazis must oppose the boston tea party and the americak revolution. They think george Washington was a terrorist.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion