tuscl

Rate her

Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team
Friday, July 31, 2020 2:38 PM

28 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago

I like her dark hair and full lips and olive skin - seems to have a bit of baby-fat; she could tone-up a bit - she exudes a bit of hood attitude which I find unattractive
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    She looks like a Mexican Spongebob Squarepants with too much makeup that is a cashier at the Dollar Store.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Icey, this may be the most attractive girl you have ever posted pictures of. She could be very attractive. She needs a stylist. But probably can't afford that. Put some expensive clothes on that girl and she would look really good. I'm gonna say 7. But do her hair different, make-up different, different clothes. She might be an 8.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Sorry, even with de-aging photoshop, your momma is still to ugly to piss on 0/0. Give it up, ain't no one gonna follow yo momma's instagram. She'll have to keep giving $5 blowies outside her crack dealer's house.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Nothing special but way above your level icey.
  • Richard_Head
    4 years ago
    She's a solid 7.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Id give her an 8. I think shes a really pretty girl. I love her style
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Dime a dozen, see plenty of her type around here. 6.5 at her best.

NAAAASTY
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    Maybe above average, but not exceptional. I sometimes find skinny, athletic, latinas very attractive -- but not this one.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    ^
    Rumdum, shouldn't you be rating turban wearing Indian men instead of a woman?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Rumor has it @randomember wears condoms in the shape of a turban - to each their own I guess
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    They'd probably be a little loose on his pinhead noggin.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago

Oh you didn't mean credit score?
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    8 I'm a fan
  • crazyjoe
    4 years ago
    Looks like the last shitter I destroyed
  • crazyjoe
    4 years ago
    Judt kidding. She looks good probably an 8
  • PredragDr
    4 years ago
    I would say a ~4. Run of the mill barrio girl who would be considered slightly below average in a nicer part of San Diego. A bit surprised that she has 22k+ followers. Is there something I am missing?
  • londonguy
    4 years ago
    5. Too much make up and too much weight.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    7-7.5 tops

depends on what region i'm in at the moment.

if my faves at my club are not there then yeah i'd give her a try or two. but this applies to ny/nj clubs.

but if at a good mileage club in the south or west coast i wouldn't get her. bigger selection to choose from.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I prefer my cars to not be stolen. Given her attempt to look like most hood rat - gang banging - peso a dozen - skank - shes a 6 at best.

Even though I’m inclined to give her extra credit for banging lots of non gaupo chorizos - she’s trying much too hard.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    A four
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    I like her body. I think her face is alright, but I'm not sure I'm a fan of them together. At least with how she's doing her makeup. She's the type that needs to have everything working together to be a contender.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    She looks like a C Team groupie for the Sinaloa cartel. Nasty.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Great comments. Thanks
  • RamPaige
    4 years ago
    7 is a fair grade, I'll go with that too.
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
  • stripperlover777
    16 days ago
    Like Her, # 10 Baby ~~~ Smooth Look!
    100% # 1, Both Rate Ways Fly With Me!
    *************Cheers
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion