tuscl

New way in the COVID era to judge how much fun a girl might be

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
In the local clubs around here there is theoretically a mask requirement for anyone who is not seated, but it is not especially well enforced. Indeed people are wearing them while they walk into the club, but then most of those masks disappear until they leave.

This extends to the bartenders and dancers. Many dancers are not wearing them at all and most of the bartenders have them pulled down under their chins.

But then every so often I will see a dancer clutching that mask for dear life. After ample experience dealing with dancers on both ends of the mask wearing spectrum, I have found the ones who ditch them to be a lot more fun. Heck the girls still wearing the masks are often also afraid to even get too close.

I have a theory that the girls clutching on to those masks now are the same ones who were the most uptight pre-COVID. But whether this is true or not, the whole mask thing has become a very reliable indicator for me and I will often just refuse their company before they can even sit down. This has made my search for a fun gal even more efficient than it was before this whole mess began.
Nice!

2 comments

• TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    speaking of clear indicators...

i was in a bar in thailand a while back. there was a thick red (or was it yellow?) line dividing the bar into two halves. the girls on either side would stay on their side, and they wouldn't cross over to the other side. i asked the bartender what's up with that. she pointed to one side and said "butt sex", then to the other side and said "no butt sex"...
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    I have met several germaphobic dancers all of whom gave great dances, including extras.

The first at the now closed Platinum Plus in South Carolina. The next was Atlantis in Largo Florida, and the third worked at Flight Club and a few other more upscale Detroit clubs.

The strangest one worked at several clubs down south including Platinum Plus, I can't remember which club it was but I think it was either Scarlets in Tampa or Platinum Plus.

When she starts, she covers the seat with a cloth which I have seen others do before, then she places a light scarf on my lap and begins a lap dance. I have had others do this before, except I never saw one pull her scarfs and towels out of a plastic bag in her large purse. Other than that her lap dance was great., and when she brings up extras and I agree.

Then she tells me she's a germaphobe and wants to clean me and her up. Gets out some plastic gloves, some sort of body wash washes both of us up all over our intimate parts, and most of our upper body. At this point I am so stunned I go along. She then neatly packs up her cleaning supplies. Then she replaces her plastic gloves with a pair of long white silken gloves, after this she proceeds with the typical extras laden dance common to the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion