Why do you oppose social justice?

IceyLoco
But at least a nigga, nigga rich
Thursday, July 30, 2020 12:03 PM
Discuss...

34 comments

• skibum609
    4 years ago
    Social justice is a fake term and dishonesty should be opposed. Wah, social justice.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Everyone needs to follow our current laws. And everyone needs to be punished the same way if they break those laws. Period.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    That doesn't answer the question. Why are you incited and offended by social justice and why do you oppose it?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    There is no such thing as social justice. Its like saying Human right. Means jack shit. Look at it this way Icey. You're nothing more than a bug to me, so assume I oppose everything you believe in. Glad you're young and will have Covid in your life for 50 years.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Why do you oppose the concept of social justice?
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    "Social justice," as I define it, is fine. What I oppose are racial balkanization, radical feminism, the absurd and unscientific idea that gender is a social construct, political correctness that only allows certain views to be expressed without harm, anarchistic mobs, defunding the police and the resultant spike in shootings (disproportionately of black people), restrictions on enumerated rights like the second amendment, redistribution of wealth i.e. envy as policy, loss of any sense of national pride, newspeak, and cancel culture wherein even children are encouraged to rat out peers and parents.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "Social Justice" is just a cover/slogan to excuse the failure of the left, and a convenient excuse/slogan for the failure of half the black community to admit to, and fix, the problems within. It is in the interest of liberals to keep down as much of the black-community as possible - successful blacks are bad for busine$$ if you're a liberal . Keeping blacks down and struggling and just painting them as "victims 'of the system" is about the only-way the left can have any political power - the left has been in charge of black communities for decades and many of those communities continue to struggle mightily - and "civil rights activists" like AL Sharpton, Michael Eric Dyson, etc, become wealthy telling black they are just victims and will always be just victims and there's nothing they can do about it except listen to them. All these liberals that claim to "be in it for the disfranchised black community" end up as fat-cat$ living like 1%ers while the people they claim to wanna "help" keep struggling decade after decade. "Social Justice" is mostly a ruse for SJWs getting power for themselves and enriching themselves.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Justice implies scales like two sides. The aggrieved and the guilty. Who is the judge? What happens to the guilty? The victims? Is the punishment/reward collective? Will the victims/guilty stop at borders, or include everyone worldwide?
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Why do you continue to bait into debates? Are you a masterdebater or masturbater?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Hitler believed eradicating jews from the world was social justice.
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    IceyLoco "Why do you oppose social justice?" Look in a mirror!
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    Awww IceyLoco needs a blow job. Cum over and bring your money honey
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Gender is a social construct. Feigning ignorance of what I'm asking just means you don't want to admit to being bigots amd enjoy your white privilege. So you don't want it taken away. At least own up to it
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Wah said the impotent loser icey, his Adams apple bobbing up and down as he curtsied.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Lol
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Lol at you supporting tucker Carlson. Says it all
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Why not just own up to being bigots?
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    "Why not just own up to being bigots?" Because my parents raised me to tell the truth.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    We aren't the ones using the words injuns, wetbacks, niggers and chinks here fuckhead, that was you. You also use nigga right under your name. Yeah some black people call each other nigga, but you aren't black and blacks don't like other races saying nigga you fuckhead! And look, you have 120 blocks, there sure as hell aren't 120 conservatives posting here so you're generally not liked, believed, or trusted, fuckhead!
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    "Gender is a social construct." Hmm, should I believe what scientists and doctors have agreed upon for millennia? Or a homie-talking, semi-literate manchild who aspires to suck the public teat for the rest of his life?
  • Meursault
    4 years ago
    Why did you stop beating your wife? When did you quit torturing children?
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Man and woman are cultural constructs. Male and female are biological. Learn the difference between gender and sex. Why is it so hard for you to say youre racist homophobic etc. You exhibit it all the time
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Icey you’re so clever as it has been pointed out in many threads very often you are the one user here that has a common vocabulary of offensive slurs. If you were looking at kettles maybe you could look in a mirror, Do you know who has no image in a mirror ? The Devil
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Comparing redskin to chink wetback or nigger isn't using said slur. If you want to discuss bigotry in this thread attack those denying trans rights and spreading xenophobic racist bs
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I’m not comparing anything I’m just pointing out, if you want to be offensive, Don’t be so offended by others actions that are the equivalent of your own.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Is Icey a hermaphrodite because it posts stupid shit to start drama like this every 28 days or so...
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    How can some be so bigoted but so opposed to owning up to it?
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    "Social justice" is just a stupid term made up by the left, and is no different than the rights "Family Values" bullshit. I wish both parties would just fucking implode and dozens of smaller parties would show up like Europe. The two party system has devolved into its end state of full polarization. No critical thinking, no compromise and tittle sanity on either side. The only thing is at the moment the right is a lot more insane than the left, but I expect just as much stupidity if the Democrats end up gaining the presidency, the senate and the house. Iff they follow up packing the Supreme Court that the left wing pundits want them to do, and completely shut down the country until COVID-19 is eradicated, which it's too late to be, then we will be just as fucked as we are now.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    But how is opposing bigotry bad?
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Who appointed you the arbiter of what bigotry is?
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    There are culturally accepted standards of what bigotry is and the right wing extremists on here exhibit set traits. Own up to it
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    OK, Icey would have embraced "culturally accepted standards" of slavery in the 1700s. Thanks for confirming you can't think for yourself.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    There are more slaves on planet Earth this very second than there were in 1700. Far, far more. Slavery is far more globally popular than it's ever been in human history. What, you want to stop the 'culture' at the US border?
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Just waiting on at least one bigot on here to man up and admit to being a proud bigot
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion