tuscl

What happened to ADULT WOMEN lifeguards

I was at the pool today. Going pool to pool to check out which one had the hottest chicks/lifeguards, thus is mongering life in NY in 2020. Anyway I'm there today and it's a bunch of fucking little kid lifeguards. Like probably not even 13.

My first thought how are they even gonna save my 200 lb ass? It would take an umpa lumpa type group effort. I don't know maybe I'm getting older so people seem younger but I couldn't help but think this was some new "age diversity" thing. My second thought what the hell happened to all the developed, great rack, nice legs, adult women lifeguards I would oogle as a kid? Anyway I'm not going to the pool anymore.

6 comments

• sinclair
    4 years ago
    I remember going to the pool one hot summer when I was 15. The female lifeguards wore the one-piece bathing suits like on Baywatch. Someone was having trouble in the pool, and one of the lifeguards (college-aged, big rack) jumped off her stand into the pool. Somehow her natural D cup boobs popped out of the swimsuit when she it the water. I couldn't get the site of those melons out of my head for days, and couldn't stop talking about it. My friends didn't care. They were more interested in their flat chested, acne-covered girlfriends.

When I was a kid, all of the lifeguards seemed to be college students or at the very least juniors or seniors in high school. You are right; now, I see lifeguards that look like they are 12-16 years old. I don't think they could save an adult twice their size from drowning.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I've hardly ever come across lifeguards whether male or female - downhere in Miami pools are so prevalent in people's homes or apartment buildings, that public pools are not that common.

w.r.t. the beach lifeguards - I don't go to the beach that often (I'm paled-skinned and get sunburned easily), but when I do go, the lifeguards are usually out-of-sight in their little lifeguard houses.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I think the job of being a lifeguard at many local pools has become a high school junior/senior summer job. They pass a few certifications - and then many can hang out with friends during the summer - get paid - and get a nice tan.

I’m sure there are some towns where they have more stringent standards, but in my area the pools are staffed as summer jobs for local high schoolers.

Some local lakes have similar staff, but they probably still have a few older lifeguards in case of real danger.
  • shanny72
    4 years ago
    Wendy Peffercorn
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    i'm with cash. my town is by the sea and have a few beaches, and the town's lifeguard age requirement is 16. i'd say 80% of them are high school jr/sr girls.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Here in socal the beach lifeguards are mostly adults, municipal pool it's usually high schoolers
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion