tuscl

NBA player leaves Orlando bubble to visit Atlanta strip club

sweetjamesjones
I support the naked hustle
Saturday, July 25, 2020 5:36 PM

10 comments

• Cristobal
    4 years ago
    The player went to a viewing for a family friend and afterwards went to a strip club (gentlemen's club), a true NBA PL.
  • TommyMoney
    4 years ago
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    So young guys who make a shit ton of money left the bubble to get some ass. Shocking ;)
  • etsutwigg222
    4 years ago
    Come on......He was just getting the best steak Atlanta has to offer to help with the grieving process. Spoiled rich non-essential worker.
  • bman66
    4 years ago
    This must be fake news. I heard the strip club was in a bubble and the player was wrapped in bubble wrap when he was transported from the bubble to the club lol!!
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    He likes to chill in ATL - with a steak and a few quality whores. It’s good he was wearing a mask? Lol! NBA players should remember - if they hit any strip club - they are generally the tallest guy in the club - and easy to identify if anyone doesn’t obey the rules about no camera use. I think it was Tristan Thompson (one of the Kardashians baby daddies) who was caught in a club while his baby mama was getting ready to give birth.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Here is the best quote from the article: Williams was photographed by the rapper Jack Harlow at an Atlanta gentlemen's club on Thursday night, and then Harlow quickly deleted the post from his Instagram story. Harlow tweeted Friday, "That was an old pic of me and Lou. I was just reminiscing cuz I miss him." In the photograph, Williams is holding a drink and wearing an NBA mask given out on the Orlando campus.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @winex We have all stretched the truth for a friend, it's in the brocode
  • rick33
    4 years ago
    "Drowning his sorrows"
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    @Cristobal but that was such a shitty attempt at covering up his act of fucking up the bro code. Male celebrities usually know this, it's the normal folks that usually try to get a picture of a celebrity in a club. To which the entourage of the celebrity will usually catch the attempt and vigorously deny them the opportunity for the picture. The picture is what makes that shitty lie so terrible. An NBA mask only given out in the Orlando bubble. When I read the post I busted out laughing after reading what the picture showed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion