tuscl

Lipstick

aham5
I've got a bad feeling about this.
Friday, July 24, 2020 4:03 PM
C'mon girls. We don't need lipstick rubbed on our shirt. Some of us gotta go home and can't explain away this mess.

We are not looking at your lips anyway.

The sad part of this story is, im not even sure which dancer did it. How long was I walking around with red stripes on my shoulder? Didn't notice until arriving home!

13 comments

• TheeOSU
    β€’
    4 years ago
    In my case being single I'm not concerned with lipstick. Glitter, I FUCKING HATE GLITTER!
  • wallanon
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Spare shirt. C'mon man.
  • nicespice
    β€’
    4 years ago
    πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ¦ΏπŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ¦ΏπŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„
  • GoVikings
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Spice Lolol
  • Eve
    β€’
    4 years ago
    " We are not looking at your lips anyway. "

So you've never looked at a dancers' lips and thought they'd be perfect for lollipop and popsicle tasting? Or karaoke?
  • FishHawk
    β€’
    4 years ago
    I look at girls lips when I can. I do prefer they have non-smearing lipstick. I once had a goth type girl leave a black lip mark on my cheek. But I do enjoy looking and thinking about every part of a woman.
  • Subraman
    β€’
    4 years ago
    I would normally sympathize with the bros, but honestly, anyone too dumb to have a spare shirt and always change into it (because you'll also smell a little like perfume even if YOU can't smell it on you) secretly wants to get caught anyway
  • elmer
    β€’
    4 years ago
    I always change shirts immediately after leaving the club not so much the lipstick but I would sooner leave the scent of body oils and lotions behind.

On the subject of lipstick I will not dance with anyone wearing bright red lipstick. It's a huge turn off. Reminds me of my grandmother
  • Subraman
    β€’
    4 years ago
    "Reminds me of my grandmother"

Soooo.... turn on?
  • Jascoi
    β€’
    4 years ago
    i dont mind lipstick, spray tan, glitter. all are badges of honor.
  • Techman
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Glitter on nipples is the worst. A 'badge of honor' until you try to explain it to a friend or a wife.
  • Jascoi
    β€’
    4 years ago
    add striper perfume to that list!
  • codemonkey
    β€’
    4 years ago
    +1 on the perfume.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion