tuscl

My Observations Of My First Night Back At Work - And A Shocking Confession

Eve
Where there's a hole, there's a way. [HIATUS]
Friday, July 24, 2020 2:12 PM
I've officially put my platform heels back on last night after being indecisive each and every passing week since June about whether I should go back or not. My savings is pretty hefty and I make good money from secondary income, but after mongering at several clubs for the fun of it, I realized I miss dancing a lot and didn't want to put it on hold forever. I am sore all over, my knees are beaten up, my feet are very angry with me, but I'll get back to the flow of things eventually. (TL;DR: New parking lot bouncer, temperature checks and masks very lightly enforced for both dancers and custies. Lots of new girls. 20 girls cut off with respect to 50% capacity. Hustle may vary. Half of the booths taped off, but contact dances still doable. My fucking cousin - outside of my knowledge - has been a customer at this club for as long as I've worked there and is dating one of the dancers, but no longer comes in. iamsorelieved) Upon Entry: There's a new door guy I haven't seen before. When I pull my car up and get my stuff up, he simply greets me and lets me inside without questioning who I am (the club has been open for a month already, after all). There's a sign posted on the backdoor (and all over the dressing rooms) that the dancers must wear a mask and will be given one if we don't have one. I go in, the VIP DJ/bouncer immediately has me come over to check my temperature. All is clear, and he lets me go in and get ready. A few girls did wear a mask throughout the whole shift, but most of them just had theirs hanging under their chin or from their ear so that it was at least visible that they had one. Dressing Room/Girls: Locks on the lockers have not been removed. Thank the higher powers. During normal unpandemic times, they do periodic checks every couple months to see who's been actively working there and who hasn't so they know what lockers to keep and which ones to clear out for someone else to use. I was paranoid about mine since it had $300 worth of heels in there. Thankfully, it was untouched. There is an abundance of new girls because half of our clubs in Jacksonville are still shut down. Only nude bars and bikini bars that serve food are allowed to stay open. So all of the girls that worked at the no-kitchen bikini bars had to refuge over to the open clubs. I came in around 7:30pm and there were already 10 girls on shift - none of which I recognized. Later in the evening was when I saw about 7 more girls I've worked with previously come in, so there were 17 girls on shift for the night. The club now has a cut off of 20 girls every night to reserve the 50% capacity for the customers, so during the weekend, the girls may race to get to work early to avoid being told to go back home when the cut off is reached. There's a 3-way split between the girls that will talk to a custy for hours, girls that will only talk to custies for 2 seconds, and girls that aren't bothered to get up at all and talk to anyone. Business: It was a dead night. Probably had less than 30 customers (the bulk being three large groups that came in at separate times, but the club was empty once they all left). Custies had to wear a mask and do a temperature check at the door to come in but were allowed to take them off upon sitting down. A few kept their mask on for the duration of their stay. There was not a lot of interest in private dances - but that may be because of the crowd's vibe and not necessarily because guys were wary of the option. In the actual private dance area, every other booth is taped off to support social distancing yet we were allowed to do contact dances... strange contradiction - but 6 feet air dances were not selling for long. BONUS/The confession: One of the girls I've worked with came up to me and admitted for as long as I was dancing at that club (a pinch over a year now), she's been dating my cousin - who has been a semi-regular customer at this club for a couple of years - who has seen me dance - who knows exactly who I am. He told her to keep it a secret from me because I didn't realize all of this time it was him. (I was 16 years old the last time I've talked to him - 12 years ago, so it didn't register in my mind that this custy that strangely looked a bit like my cousin... actually was my cousin.) She's met my aunt and asked me to never tell her what she does for work. Um. Yeah, as long as you don't tell her what *I* do for work. Whether she's going to tell the cus that she told me everything or not is TBD... I guess. He hasn't been in the club since November of last year. Management found out they were a couple, and since dancer/customer dating is taboo in the strip club world, he was told he couldn't come in any night she works. I guess this is good for me because we never interacted while I was in the unknown. But now that I know, it would be awkward as F U C K . so anyway, how was your night?

22 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Damn if it isn't hard enough to go back to work you get drama on day 1 and now looking over your shoulder at the club. Would it have been better if you didd'nt know he was your cousin? Ignorance can be bliss.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Awesome summary
  • sinclair
    4 years ago
    Every club I've been in since Covid-19 blew up in March: not a single dancer wore a mask, lap dances were minimum one-way contact, and no temperatures were taken. I tend to go to rural clubs, so that may have something to do with it. What bothered me was dancers traveling from big cities, Florida (travel from Key West to work in South Dakota, wtf?), and other Covid-19 hot spots to dance in rural America because their local clubs were closed. They could be super spreaders.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Great summary. The sense I get is that a lot of the joy that used to be present in the club is missing, both for customers and dancers. Damn CoVid !
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Imagine if he asked for dances! That would've been weird as fuck! But why wouldn't he atleast say hello, just odd.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Yeah - would've been a lot more interesting if you actually had given dances to your cousin 😃
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Reminds a bit of when I lived/clubbed in Dallas - was at a black dive on a late-afternoon (Peep 'N' Toms in Arlington, TX; no longer in existence) - I was getting dances from an early-20s slim-thick ebony in the small maybe 6x8 dance-room which had highback chairs for dances if I remember correctly - being a weekday afternoon the club was mostly empty w/ a handful of dancers - went to dance-room w/ the slim-thick ebony which was empty except for one early-20s slim AA-guy that went and sat there while we were getting dances - afterwards the ebony tells me "that's fucked up; that guy that was staring at us is my half-brother".
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    @Eve Are the dancers getting any kinda break w.r.t. fees/tip-outs?
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Any photos of you getting your temperature taken? With your platforms on - and your g-string around your ankles...
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Holy shit the PUA gravy train really is gone. If a customer didn’t come in specifically for me today, then I would have been fucked. And that customer that came in for me had like three girls approach him before I was there. When it took me like 3-5 minutes to get to him. Oh, and apparently corona doesn’t come out at night because my club can’t sell alcohol after 10pm, so the hours at my club is that now is closes whenever the club feels like it. Awkward AF with your cousin. Jeez.
  • aleccorbett
    4 years ago
    My home club, Penthouse, just closed . But it has been a while since I have been there.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    @Upright. She said she felt the need to tell me because while we were exchanging stories on what we were doing during the shutdown, I told her I was dealing with some family matters (grandpa getting operations done and needing caretaking) and she coincidentally knew about it already because my aunt had told her the same story. She didn't want to chat with me and have something relating to my family slipping out while I wasn't aware that she and my cousin were dating. That'd be bizarre. But still. I kinda agree. My life at the club was just fine being in the unknown. LOL @Sinclair. I haven't seen any traveling dancers yet, but then again I haven't particularly asked any of the new faces if they were from out of town. Before the shutdown, this club already had an abundance of girls from West/Central Florida driving up to work. @Muddy. I myself didn't acknowledge him for the longest time because most of the time he came in to shoot pool, only getting dances from the girl he's dating once in a while. Generally, the guys that come in JUST to play pool don't pay much attention to the girls, so I just assumed he was one of those types of custies. As to why he didn't say hi... I think he was intentionally trying not to give me any attention whenever he realized who I was. I'm surprised he still came in to hang out for so long. We kind of grew up together and played a lot as kids. Might be extreme seeing your favorite little cousin grow up to be a stripper at your favorite club. @Papi. I think him seeing what I look like naked was more than interesting enough. LOL As far as management, they've always been pretty understanding of girls having a bad night even before the shutdown, so usually, they'll only ask for a highly reduced fee/tip-out instead. (ie: $3 to $5 instead of $15 - $45). Out of the 17 girls that worked, our top girl last night only did 8 dances, half of the girls didn't do any dances at all, and several only did 1 or 2. @Cash. It wasn't an oral thermometer. ): @Spice. The situation with these extra new girls is fucked. Not because they jump on a customer as soon as they come in, but because when they do sit with them, they'll talk to them for what seems like HOURS without catching a hint that the guy isn't interested in them. Or maybe they do that on purpose so that certain girls can't make any money. Some of the old girls have told me that some select new ones were drama starters. Just what we need. I work at a non-alcoholic nude bar, so our hours aren't affected.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    A good read, Eve. I always learn a thing or two when you, nicespice or other dancers post about your experiences at clubs. Helps me be a better customer. If we do this SC thing long enough we will run into people we know from the non SC world. I have at least three times run into dancers or waitresses that I knew in another capacity. One was my sons girlfriend.
  • TommyMoney
    4 years ago
    Well, Eve... a surprising number of states allow legal marriage to your 1st cousin (Florida being one of them), so... who knows? -- maybe give him a few lappers and see if there's chemistry and, perhaps, if wedding bells are in your future? At least they'll be no arguing on who to invite! (Both of you would know which family members are a-holes :p) Ha... I'm having some fun w/your situation, BUT, in fact... it is perfectly legal to marry your cousin in many states. You actually reminded me of a great-looking dancer from the Mardi Gras in Massachusetts that told me (just before the 1st Pats-Giants Super Bowl, which she predicted the Giants would win!... whatta gal) that her Uncle had stopped in the prior week with some buddies, sat at the huge stage and watched her strip along with his buddies. I asked her the obvious question about how that made her feel and she paused, then said (verbatim): "Uh, kinda awkward... not terrible... just awkward." Not mortifying, not I couldn't do it, not worse experience ever! Just kinda awkward. HOLY SHIT DO I REMEMBER LOVING THAT GIRL!!! ;)
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    You seemed to have researched this law quite extensively, @Tommy.
  • TommyMoney
    4 years ago
    Pffft... damn str8, Eve. You know how many letters I had to write to Elliot Spitzer & Anthony Weiner to get the cousin law passed in New York? Perseverance DOES pay. 👍 I wrote more letters to their offices than Juice has fantasy bullshit stock posts on TUSCL (word). If Spitzer didn't want to bone his cousin (Client#9) it probably never would've passed, so... sometimes ya just get lucky.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    @Eve - that’s what I hoped you’d say. A rectal temp is more accurate. I hope they used lube.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    damm. i’d bang you allready.
  • trpterp
    4 years ago
    Thanks for sharing your experiences, Eve. Glad your shoes were still there. I'm mildly curious as to how many pairs of shoes adds up to $300 :)
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    ^ In the locker, 4 pairs; 2 pairs that were custom designed (by Nightshade on Etsy), and the other two were plain chrome heels with rhinestones. I think altogether, I have 12 pairs of dancer shoes, but my most expensive pairs happened to be the ones stuck in my locker during the shutdown.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Super report
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Thank you for your service.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion