tuscl

S.Florida

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 6:53 AM
I'm taking my annual biz trip to Ft Laud in a couple weeks.Each year I check out a new club and this year I'm going to Goldfinger.I prefer going days and looking for the very highmilage girls.I was looking for any recommendations.I always look forward to te trip b/c That sort of thing is very hard to find up here. Thanks

11 comments

• jablake
    17 years ago
    Go to Dade County for high mileage. If you like upscale, then Tootsie's will be an excellent choice.
  • Lucifer
    17 years ago
    Thanks and if I had the time I would but I only get one day on these trips to go out.I choose SC's b/c you can more down there than up here if you know what I mean.Last year I did Vegas caberet,the year before Score's, and this year it was between Goldfinger and Solid Gold.I chose Goldfinger b/c of what I've heard and read.I've already gotten a couple names I was told I could prob get what I'm looking for.I want to see if the same names are consistantant
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    I just have a very bad taste (low mileage, high price) in my mouth when it comes to Broward, but things may have changed. Not too far from Broward: If black dancers are ok, then Coco's around 5 PM there are some really hot dancers. $10 private laps with excellent 2 way contact. Angels, again black dancers, is hit or miss and is more for the cheap customer (like me) who wants $5 table which for many dancers is the same as getting a lap. No privacy unless you are willing to pay. Also, the club is becoming too popular. Last night there were at least 5 plus customers for each dancer. :(
  • JC2003
    17 years ago
    Try Cheetah III in Pompano or Cheetah in Hallandale if you like UHM.
  • Lucifer
    17 years ago
    I appreciate the feedback but I only have half a day and staying near Goldfinger.I'll be blunt I heard it was a good place for extras from someone I work with who went last year.He gave me a name but who knows if she's even still there.I was looking to see if any locals new anything about the dayshift girls
  • RomanticLover
    17 years ago
    The Porthole Pub in Pompano had lap dances for TEN DOLLARS a few years ago. Good and SEXUAL too! If you HAGGLE over the price of lap dances then please let us know how much you paid and where.
  • harrydave
    17 years ago
    I would second the nomination of Cheetah in Hallandale. Quality girls and high mileage, if not outright sex in the booth. I so much enjoyed my first night, I went back the next.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    harrydave, Do you visit there often?
  • Lucifer
    17 years ago
    What about extras or sex in the booth at Goldfinger?Anyclue or any girls
  • FLLMike
    17 years ago
    Chettah III yes, Goldfinger no way; unless you know something i don't.
  • Lucifer
    17 years ago
    update.....I went on my trip and checked Goldfinger out.I went during the day and spent time with this really hot blonde. Unfortunately I can't remember her name but I know it started with an H.I wish I could tho I go back to see her again next year
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion