16 comments

• FishHawk
    β€’
    4 years ago
    πŸ”Ό Me too!
  • nicespice
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Aww, indeed. πŸ˜• I believe WV is already open, hope she’s doing alright.
  • FishHawk
    β€’
    4 years ago
    I understand from Pantera_Reckless69 that Lust won’t be open till sometime in August at the earliest. Not sure why.
  • ATACdawg
    β€’
    4 years ago
    WV bars and clubs were shut down until the first week of August by the governor. Endless Summer has had a lot of life altering drama that started right around the time I visited. I could speculate on what's causing it, but that's all it would be, so I won't. I just hope she and her boys are OK. 😟
  • twentyfive
    β€’
    4 years ago
    I hope she’s doing well I always liked her
  • Huntsman
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Yep. Best wishes to her.
  • Dr_Rainmaker
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Wishing her nothing but the best!!! Just wanted to say that I really miss my visits to WV!! Great talks and yes, her dances are amazing!!! Hopefully, as she says, the beer virus will be gone soon and we can get back to our horny little lives!! 🀣🀣
  • gSteph
    β€’
    4 years ago
    I, too, miss her postings.
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Aww... you guys!! ❀ I didn't mean to worry anyone... life just gets in the way sometimes, ya know? First, there was lockdown with the kiddos and it became too difficult for me to try to stay relevant on a site where I was no longer doing the relevant thing. I didn't say goodbye because I knew I'd be back... in the meantime, I took a job as an assistant to a real estate broker. I was extremely grateful to find employment when there was no knowing when my club would reopen. Also, those who know me well enough, know that I was working on an exit from the industry anyway. (I was pissed that I didn't get to do it on my terms though. 😠
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Oops... wasn't done... Anyway, long story short...I brought another little ray of sunshine into the world this summer, and while I'm madly in love with the little guy (apparently, I only make late summer boys!), I'm looking forward to embarking on my limited edition comeback tour for some much-needed rest! I look forward to going out on my terms this time!! Thank you to all of you who didn't forget me- I'm glad to back here and on stage for a little bit longer! 1πŸ”†πŸ’‹
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Yay, Summer hasn't ended! FWIW my former ATF DS became a house mama, bartender, and real estate agent as part of her retirement from stripping. I think real estate agent is a good transition...it doesn't hurt to have good looks and it's another job where you have to "sell" something.
  • ATACdawg
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Welcome back, Summer. You were missed by all, and, especially, by me?😘
  • twentyfive
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Endless Summer is way better than endless breadsticks 😁
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Thanks guys! I really am touched... To be clear though, I'm sooo not a sales person- I've had a few steady admin jobs in my time and this is just another of those. I know everyone says that dancing is sales, but sex sells itself so I don't think of it the same way. Now, if I could wear the same thing I do at the club and sell homes only to men without their wives around, I'd have signed up a long time ago!! πŸ˜‰
  • Huntsman
    β€’
    3 years ago
    It’s a nice feeling to go out on your own terms. So I’m glad things are working out this way for you, Summer. And congrats on the new bundle.
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Thank you so much! πŸ€— Really looking forward to having some adult conversations... hope I remember how... πŸ€”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion